What's new

Emergence from the Shadows...

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Greetings & Salutations...
Finally, I have a PS4 and just obtained MKXL. I had not researched nor delved into the story nor any videos/streams for MKX. Thus, everything, from story to krypt & secret brutalities?!, are fresh to me, with the sole exception of MK Mobile, which I have mastered. (Not saying much, I know)
While I haven't been privy to the previous updates/netcode flaws?, I Fraggin' LOVE MKX. The engine is smooth & the graphics are ridicu-luscious! Definitely far behind in terms of kombos, etc. and I estimate finding a main (Ermac for now), will be very tough. So many characters to mess with & get a feel for...
While I'm certain we'll get Rain & Baraka, I'm hoping Li-Mei, Fujin & Sareena make the cut...

Maturation of self has also evolved, thus I will have a non-abrasive essence (perhaps non-existent except for kombo kollecting) throughout the realms...

Looking forward to battling online with all of you...

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Holy shit you managed to avoid spoilers for an entire year?!?! Damn bruh, well dont get too excited story wise. But gameplay wise you are in for a treat, and you didn't have to experience the horrendous netcode from before. Lucky bastard.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Finally, I have a PS4 and just obtained MKXL. I had not researched nor delved into the story nor any videos/streams for MKX. Thus, everything, from story to krypt & secret brutalities?!, are fresh to me, with the sole exception of MK Mobile, which I have mastered. (Not saying much, I know)
While I haven't been privy to the previous updates/netcode flaws?, I Fraggin' LOVE MKX. The engine is smooth & the graphics are ridicu-luscious! Definitely far behind in terms of kombos, etc. and I estimate finding a main (Ermac for now), will be very tough. So many characters to mess with & get a feel for...
While I'm certain we'll get Rain & Baraka, I'm hoping Li-Mei, Fujin & Sareena make the cut...

Maturation of self has also evolved, thus I will have a non-abrasive essence (perhaps non-existent except for kombo kollecting) throughout the realms...

Lovely speech. Feel free to add my accounts and we can battle until the stars explode. The_Israfel or STB_Israfel

Meep8345

Noob

Welcome. Add me if you want my psn is potatopower99