What's new

Eliminating Xbl Umk3 Scriptlock

1. Create a match and do not quit...unless you really are done playing. Very Low script-=block occurances.
  2. Using quick match is bad. You must be patient and press b slowly to start another match if one is not found. Otherwise medium chance of crash.
  3. Join a match in progress. Select all and choose anyone. Refresh a few times too! Join. Remembering to be patient as too many b-search b-sarchs will lock the mutha F@#% Thin9
  4. Peace arrrrAAARRHHH!!!!

Droopy

Noob
This is why i host created matches so it doesnt freeze up on me randomly when i do a custom search. I find it strange enough this doesnt happen in ranked versus with the quick search, and also in a challenger versus if a match ends too quickly like a guy quits at the select screen cus he accidently picked sheeva or something and we go back to challenger screen, it will not let us start again. Its gotten annoying. My advice- host a room, invite all ur friends, make it a marathon and call it a day.

This is why i host created matches so it doesnt freeze up on me randomly when i do a custom search. I find it strange enough this doesnt happen in ranked versus with the quick search, and also in a challenger versus if a match ends too quickly like a guy quits at the select screen cus he accidently picked sheeva or something and we go back to challenger screen, it will not let us start again. Its gotten annoying. My advice- host a room, invite all ur friends, make it a marathon and call it a day.
GGs the other night. I have an arcade stick from AIAB and it doesnt have a mic. peace!