What's new

Eh Snot Trap setups

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I have always been a cage player since the demo. Not for tournaments but I would feel comfortable using him as such.

I have been messing around with his footsie game and finding opportunities to use eh snot. My favorite setups that work 90% of the time are:

-Mid to 3/4 screen away, eh snot when I catch them dash blocking, follow with f33 NP.

-Off a d4, eh snot from max distance, follow with f33 NP.

How many other players use this and if it's been posted before sorry? How much success have you had in tournaments with this?

Marvaz

come at me
en snot??? ex fb you mean?? if thats the case. d4 into ex fb i have been using. Its ok to use every now and then. As for your first option. Its practically worthless IMO lol.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I have always been a cage player since the demo. Not for tournaments but I would feel comfortable using him as such.

I have been messing around with his footsie game and finding opportunities to use eh snot. My favorite setups that work 90% of the time are:

-Mid to 3/4 screen away, eh snot when I catch them dash blocking, follow with f33 NP.

-Off a d4, eh snot from max distance, follow with f33 NP.

How many other players use this and if it's been posted before sorry? How much success have you had in tournaments with this?
Maxter has been doing this exact thing lol

using ex fb from sweep range or farther isn't bad. Good way to catch people off guard and to close space, plus you're still at advantage.

Not sure about d4 ex fb though. At such close range the second hit would whiff on crouch block. In fact, both hits of ex fb would whiff.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Fullscreen frame trap, forceballs into Ex shadow kick, useful if you wanna take out the last 5% or so.

But for the most part theres no point wasting your meter on frametraps that arent gauranteed

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I like the midscreen ex fb to f33 nut punch to get in. Let's say they are footsieing me out and I can't get in...when an opening for ex fb comes up it is an auto matic get in free for cage. And obviously my goal is to build that meter back once I'm in.

But yes if it's not guaranteed it's risky.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Its nice to catch people off guard. But Its not enough advantage to get a free F3 3 in. They can block or just get out of it.