What's new

EGS and MK9

Greetings,

As some of you may have saw, in my introduction thread I mentioned me being a part of EGS.

I originally come from an FPS background and have attended like 10 LAN's and ran console events for console titles at most of them for companies such as Multiplay.

EGS are currently starting off the leagues and seasons for the various titles we want to include, and since I joined I have been pushing for MK9.

So my question to you guys is how would you like me to deliver this to you?

I can put a small event together online initially, a tournament that will either have a small prize, or will seed you for a league.

The way leagues work at EGS is that you play through a certain number of matches (subject to how many people are in the league) and eventually it comes to a "play off" style finale where X number of teams play for a big prize fund at a physical location (I will drop the wheres and whens if this gets rolling, which I hope it does!)

The answers I need are:

1v1/2v2 or both?
PS3 or xbox? (I have access to both)
Screen size? (I like to play on my 24 inch HP monitor over my 50 inch sammy plasma)
setting preference? (this bit is quite easy)

I look forward to hearing from you guys, this will be amazing and if I get the right feedback I can tailor it just for you