What's new

EFF Mayweather

Loot

the special effects
Too big of a pussy to fight Pacman, Ortiz shoulda ultra'd after that headbutt.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Agreed! PUSSY!! I cant believe this counts.....fucking boxing........SO LAME...

See the post fight bullshit? Mr Sissypants aka Too scurred to fight Pac Man......talking shit to a 80 year old man:

http://www.twitvid.com/T24CT

(had to edit thread title...cant curse in thread titles...)

Loot

the special effects
My b about the title. Yeah, Cortez was obviously bought the fuck out. Ortiz' headbutt was illegal, but Cortez stopped the fight to tell the officaisl to deduct a point when Mayweather suckered him twice then counted him out? Fucking bullshit.

Tim Static

Adminerator
My b about the title. Yeah, Cortez was obviously bought the fuck out. Ortiz' headbutt was illegal, but Cortez stopped the fight to tell the officaisl to deduct a point when Mayweather suckered him twice then counted him out? Fucking bullshit.
np

yea it was embarrassingly bad....and that doesnt even get the point across...:doh:

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Wow...just fucking wow. Ortiz pulled out a sub zero with that headbutt lol. Obviously that shit's fixed, that looked like some WWE classic silliness with the ref not looking knockout FTW lol

REYTHEGREAT

Dirty dirty. But you supposed to cover up at all time! Mayweather needs to stop ducking paquiao. Real talk

Sigh...

Mayweather wants Pac Man to take random drug tests leading up to the fight. Pac man said no. And that was it, Pac Man should take the random drug tests and get it over with. However both of them are cherrypickers, both of them arent in the discussion for the greatest of all time and its a joke how people think they are. Everyone hates mayweather so i wont go into detail about him but Pac mans last fight was facing a washed up mosley who just got done getting owned by Mayweather[great example of Money cherrypicking] and a draw. Pac mans last 3 fights were decisions and his last quality fighters were a somewhat over the hill de la hoya and a fat out of shape hatton. Is Mayweather a cocky prick?Sure, but hes a promotor. He builds himself up and backs it up. Ortiz headbutted him because the rope a dope pissed him off. How wasnt that dirty?Keep your hands up at all times, end of

I loved Larry Merchant telling him off, saying "If I was 50 years younger I would kick your ass".

That is some boss shit but a senile old man.

Mayweather was right though that HBO needs to fire merchant, the guy can barely speak now. Should mayweather have said that merchant doesnt know shit about boxing and tell him he isnt shit?No, but mayweather is a promotor. He brings controversey and revenue