What's new

Ed Boon is considering retro skins for Injustice!

Cruz

Banned
"One thing we’ve been considering doing is alternate skins for the characters. It’d be cool if we could, say, have a main Barry Allen skin and then if you really want to go retro have a Kid Flash skin, or Impulse. All of those things would be a lot of fun,"
"When I was a kid, Barry Allen was the Flash and Wally West was Kid Flash. There was the Justice League and there was the Teen Titans. Then I stopped reading comics a while, come back and Wally West is the Flash! Robin became Batman! I kind of missed a generation,"

Cruz

Banned
Green Lantern: John Stewart, Kyle Rayner and Guy Gardner.
The Flash: Professor Zoom and Kid Flash.
Shazam: Black Adam.

Cruz

Banned
How about just different skins? I want a John Stewart skin.
That's what he means....
Normal alt skin is Hal Jordan but with the old costume for example but they could go retro and have John Stewart standing there.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
That's what he means....
Normal alt skin is Hal Jordan but with the old costume for example but they could go retro and have John Stewart.

John isn't "retro", retro is like the silver/golden age. Unless the is set in the future that is.

Cruz

Banned
John isn't "retro", retro is like the silver/golden age. Unless the is set in the future that is.
Look all that counts here is that we can expect skins like John Stewart and Kid Flash and i think that's good news!

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Look all that counts here is that we can expect skins like John Stewart and Kid Flash and i think that's good news!

I agree, the retro part is still throwing me though as that just means "old/classic outfits" instead of "reskins of characters".

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Sounds awesome. But if they do this, they should probably make sure nothing alters; like their hitbox or frame data... ;)

Reedoms

Noob
Dude, John came out in the early 70's. That's pretty retro.

Something I'd like to see would be Hal's old Parallax GL costume from the 90's. That outfit was badass as shit.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Dude, John came out in the early 70's. That's pretty retro.

Something I'd like to see would be Hal's old Parallax GL costume from the 90's. That outfit was badass as shit.

"Retro" to me means "past iterations", meaning the original GL or old costumes for Hal.

Cruz

Banned
Take Cyborg's voice (probably why he doesn't say Boo-yah...) on GL and put John there as costume and you have him!