What's new

Ed Boon, Hector Sanchez and More Reveal Lobo @ C2E2

sea_guy

Monitor
That Batgirl wasn't the alt costume leads me to think the promo image was hinting at Black Canary as the next DLC character, which would make sense. Just as the most demanded MK character, Rain, ended up third, so will MMH. The fourth character will either be Atrocitus or Scorpion.

this is my main :) cant wait
¿How can to be your main character, when you don´t even play whit him yet?, for all the persons how uses the term "main", is the most effective character how you uses in relation (win/loses), not the character do you like more.

Mulder

King of Heroes
That Batgirl wasn't the alt costume leads me to think the promo image was hinting at Black Canary as the next DLC character, which would make sense. Just as the most demanded MK character, Rain, ended up third, so will MMH. The fourth character will either be Atrocitus or Scorpion.
I wouldn't count out Batgirl as an alt costume just yet.

sea_guy

Monitor
Yeah I'm still thinking they'll do the character swap alts like Batgirl/Zod, but they'll cost money and be their own line of DLC releases. Stuff like the Thomas Wayne Batman skin will be included with the compatability updates to encourage people to log on and download them, similar to the classic ninja skins for MK9.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'm curious to see how his playstyle fits into the cast. Seems like the startup on his moves isn't the fastest, but he probably hits hard.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Does anyone know if everyone will be available on May 7th? Or are they going to release the characters individually. I think they did that with MK, but I never bought the MK dlc to be honest.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Does anyone know if everyone will be available on May 7th? Or are they going to release the characters individually. I think they did that with MK, but I never bought the MK dlc to be honest.
No. Other guys haven't even been announced lol.

I'm curious if we'll get more skins though.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
No. Other guys haven't even been announced lol.

I'm curious if we'll get more skins though.
Like I said, I didn't really follow the MK9 dlc scene. I was disappointed by their choices. So I didn't pay much attention. So I guess just Lobo on the 7th.

Lobo: May 7
Character 2: June
Character 3: July
Character 4: August

Makes sense, right?