What's new

ECHO FOX | Sonic Fox Wins the MKX Kombat Cup Season One Finale

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The Kombat Cup Season One Finale has come to a close! This finale featured a plethora of Mortal Kombat X top level action featuring SonicFox, Scar, Tweedy, Dragon, Destroyer, Semiij and many more! Below are results of the crazy bracket!

In addition, below, find the details of the upcoming Kombat Cup Season 2!

Congratulations to Echo Fox | Sonic Fox (Sektor) for winning the Kombat Cup Season One Finale!

kcs21.png

kcs2.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
Did my best. Haven't really slept since 6am yesterday. Way too much competing for me this weekend.

Time to go scrub it up on the Inj 2 beta. My Superman combos are something to see lol i'm so trash. I can't even lab his combos on Inj 1 because they altered scoop.

Also they announced KC season 2 Feb 12th, another 12 weeks with 8k+ in prizes. I need that little break lol.

exciting season, i hope the next season will draw more players in instead of losing some and everyone will level up hard.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Damn was hoping my man rocking Ethereal: Semiij (not sure if he's on TYM?), would come in for the upset!
Regardless, was plenty of hype matches, congratulations to everyone, especially @SonicFox5000 showing us all he's still champ.

Does anyone have a link to last night's stream? It doesn't look like it's available on the Kombat Cup Archives section yet. I missed it last night and am itching to check it out! :)