What's new

Tech - Relentless Easy ex pursuit options

Not to sure if this has been posted or not, but was messing around in the lab with Jason and found an extremely simple confirm with f44 into ex pursuit. I believe it could work with other strings such as b12 as well, but I didn't get to much time to test.

(I'll try and get a video up when I'm back at home, currently at work.)

Basically input f44 quickly and mash down. Once you see it confirmed just follow it up with X and block to get your ex pursuit. It gives you a ridiculously large window to confirm this, and if it's blocked the mashing down does nothing and still leaves you perfectly safe. You'll get your ex pursuit off, with more than enough time to get back in the action with their messed up controls. I was able to do this with teleport as well, so it creates a bit of a mind game.

If anyone is able to post a video, or even find other strings that have a confirmable window like this feel free to post!

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
General philosophical question: Sometimes I come up with stuff like this but I don't know if I should do it or not because I'm afraid I'm going to teach myself bad habits instead of going for clean inputs. What do you think? Do whatever works for you or try not to get yourself into bad habits?

General philosophical question: Sometimes I come up with stuff like this but I don't know if I should do it or not because I'm afraid I'm going to teach myself bad habits instead of going for clean inputs. What do you think? Do whatever works for you or try not to get yourself into bad habits?
Why would it be a bad habit though? It's in the game engine, and there's literally 0 consequences for doing it.