What's new

East Coast Throwdown 2014 Trailer & Registration Now Live!

STORMS

Co-founder
Administrator
@SweetJohnnyCage and @thisisiloveu are back with another installment to their tournament running career, presenting you with East Coast Throwdown 2014. This event will be held from May 10-11 and will take place in Secaucus, New Jersey.

As usual, when the time comes, this will be the place to be for fighting game players over this weekend as players from all over the country will assemble in this location. If you're one of those players who wants your name written in the FGC's history books, you will want to plan on attending.

INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us will be featured here... have a look for yourself!

Register now at http://ecthrowdown.com/ect-registration/

Source: ECThrowdown
Credit: @OneFrameLink via twitter

Attachments

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Wish i could go to this :-( i guess I'm just going to have to wait until GUTS this year to make my big tournament debut

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
This should be fun. Wonder who'll be in attendance from outside of the East Coast as well as within.

@astronout you're gonna attend this, are you not? You should prepare, and not take our east coast brethren for granted. After all, you have a history of not being prepared....

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Sorry if I'm blind but I don't see an address listed. There's more than 1 Clarion in New Jersey I'm guessing lol.