What's new

Easiest option for using a Saturn pad on the 360?

eolson3

Mortal
The d-pad on the 360 pad is killing me, and the Saturn d-pad is old school cool. Lots of information is out there, but I can't tell what would work best? It is unfortunate that the USB versions don't work, because I would jump right on that. I don't have an extensive budget, so I definitely don't want to experiment and come up bust.

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience.

Thanks in advance,

E

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I would get the SFxT fightpad. It's similar but has a better design and is cheap and easy to get.

If you're dead-set on using a Saturn pad, maybe @gummo knows how it can be done.

Dedamn666

Big Poppa Pump
I would get the SFxT fightpad. It's similar but has a better design and is cheap and easy to get.

If you're dead-set on using a Saturn pad, maybe @gummo knows how it can be done.
I would not. The one I have(and the issue is common) That the diagonal on the dpad is very unresponsive.

BRUTALITY

Banned
just buy a fightpad op, or a ps1/2 converter. they are widely available, easily supported, and dont involve some old school piece of crap saturn pad which will have compat errors

snes original was the best dpad

eolson3

Mortal

I like the look, but I can't find any nearby. Not sure I want to spend $40 online, having never held one.

E