What's new

Easiest 50+% combos?

Ermac is my best big combo character: TKS, aaHPHP, JK, teleport, TKS, aaHPHP, JK 52% works on most characters, I can't get the second aaHP on Nightwolf, impossible against Johhny Cage, a little difficult against Kung Lao.

humm... well with sindel its easy to get 2 screams in, for 60+%

other than her

human smoke aaHP, telepunch, aaHP, spear + combo is like 57%

and kabals, aaHP, sping, aaHP, aaHP, JK, fireball is 48%

dreemernj

Ambassador
Easiest 50%+ would have to be Sheeva.

Jump punch starter to autocombo = 51%

Kick starter to autocombo = 53%

EDIT: Some other fun ones with Sheeva:
kick starter, popup combo, runburst in, aaHP HP, standing HK does 50%.

And you can get kicks tarter, popup combo, runburst in, aa HP HP and then get an unavoidable ground stomp. That does 50%+ I believe (maybe like 58%?)

burlolsez said:
Ermac is my best big combo character: TKS, aaHPHP, JK, teleport, TKS, aaHPHP, JK 52% works on most characters, I can't get the second aaHP on Nightwolf, impossible against Johhny Cage, a little difficult against Kung Lao.
If you start with a TKS try...

TKS, aaHPHP, jk, TKS, aaHPHP, JK

It's a little more because you don't Lose damage based on the Telepunch's Damage Protection. It's also Harder because Of the small window you have to get in the second TKS. Buffer the B,D,B in the air and Hit HK right when you land.

x099x

Noob
Wow, I'm surprised Robot Smoke hasn't been mentioned. *Jump Kick*, Telepunch, *aaHP*, spear, *invisiblity*, autocombo. Probably one of the easiest in the game.. it's no wonder so many scrubs use him.

The *s symbolize parts of the combo your typical robot smoke n00b won't use or even know how to do, but even without those parts it still does a whopping 45% damage.

x099x

Noob
I was under the impression that it did more like 62% damage.. of course, I could be wrong, because I don't play as Robot Smoke.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
You have to hit the JK while they are in the air.

If you look through the character guides, their are 50%+ combos for just about everyone at the bottom of the lists.

If you just want to land a 50%+ combo..

Kabal- JK, Spin, SUJK, HK, LK, HP, HP, d+HP, JK, AFB 57%

It's blockable, but you'd be surprised at how many people get caught in it. I know better than to do that against ABC or XL, but it was pretty funny landing it on Sugar :lol: If you're a bit new.. landing Kabal's AFB is kinda hard to figure out the timing, took me forever to get used to it.

Also, countering a teleport or something else in air punishment mode:
aaHP, Spin, HP, HP, JK, AFB 49% I'm still working on mastering that, 'cause sometimes I hit the HP twice and that screws the potential up.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
That is not always blockable. If the spin connects literally on the frame they touch the ground, it will be unblockable. I've done it on Shock a couple times on Kaillera (and vice versa), but each time we talked about how it was unblockable and never got to finishing the combo lol

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
LOL yes the instant typing reaction "NICE I COULDN'T BLOCK" and "LOLOLOL"