What's new

EA UFC: BE BRUCE LEE

The Dragon lives on, love this trailer, shows some good amazing graphics & gameplay, and how much Bruce Lee was and still is loved, and the impact he's had on mixed martial arts in general...if u are a Bruce Lee fan this is reason enough to buy this game, definitely the main reason im getting it, smart move EA.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I'm kindof excited. Now instead of people picking 205 immediately and picking Bones they'll rush to whichever of the weight classes they want to use Lee in and pick him no matter what.

Everybody get ready to fight Bruce Lee exclusively for 2 months after release

I'm kindof excited. Now instead of people picking 205 immediately and picking Bones they'll rush to whichever of the weight classes they want to use Lee in and pick him no matter what.

Everybody get ready to fight Bruce Lee exclusively for 2 months after release
If I can use Bruce online that's who I will use majority of the time, becauze I really don't mess wit UFC like that, but also I love fighting games in general so I definitely will be learning the ins and outs of the game mechanics, either bruce or Anderson Silva, Silva wins me over with his weird give no fks stances lol

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
If I can use Bruce online that's who I will use majority of the time, becauze I really don't mess wit UFC like that, but also I love fighting games in general so I definitely will be learning the ins and outs of the game mechanics, either bruce or Anderson Silva, Silva wins me over with his weird give no fks stances lol
you and everybody else lol, I fought Anderson and Jon Jones and pretty much nobody else ever the entire time I owned UFC 3 lol

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
The game becomes so much more fun once you learn the mechanics. Especially once you learn how to deal with people who like to mash when they get taken down, and try so hard to get back up lol. I use to deal with those kind of players when I played the TQH UFC games a lot.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
you and everybody else lol, I fought Anderson and Jon Jones and pretty much nobody else ever the entire time I owned UFC 3 lol
I never played UFC 3 online much for some reason. I played UFC 2009 a lot tho cause it was the first PS3 game I had, so it was all I could play, and then I bought EA MMA and played that so much too. I liked being able to win belts in the different weight classes, online.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I never played UFC 3 online much for some reason. I played UFC 2009 a lot tho cause it was the first PS3 game I had, so it was all I could play, and then I bought EA MMA and played that so much too. I liked being able to win belts in the different weight classes, online.
I held a belt in fight night champion for a while, I always got flash ko'd in UFC 3 though so I gave up on trying to win that title lol

Yea man ground game is just as important as hand to hand, will definitely be focusing on that, I'm tryna snap some arms, this ain't fight night, so u can't just outbox someone lol