What's new

General/Other - D'Vorah D'vorah Xray Glitch

Jermball

Noob
Hey guys, i've been meaning to post this but haven't had time because of work. I'm sure not if this was found already.. if not then please ignore me. one night i was screwing around with d'vorah and then this happened

if you tap for x-ray with stance switch+blk, it should come out as intended. however, if you use A+B(or O+X) and blk at a certain height...then d'vorah just lands back on the ground and cancels x-ray, not to mention the x-ray starts up much slower then using it the traditional way. not sure if this was intended and I don't understand why this happens other than maybe the glitched version, starts up much slower.

I am not sure how detrimental this can be, or even if it is helpful. It should be fixed though

Altsa

Does this happen if you press the reset button in between each try? In other words, is it caused by spamming the x-ray or can it happen in a real match?

Jermball

Noob
Does this happen if you press the reset button in between each try? In other words, is it caused by spamming the x-ray or can it happen in a real match?
It only does this at a certain height and with using your stance switch shortcut A+B(O+X) and BLK. if you do it with stance switch(LT or L2)+block it will act like it is supposed to. it is actually rare for it to happen because if you combo into x-ray, it is impossible for this glitch to affect your match unless, 1. you don't use it inside of a combo, 2. use the shortcut for x-ray. regardless, it should still be fixed.

mountlover

My fingers hurt.
wait. does it still have armor? If so this is either broken or the best reason to stockpile d'vorah's meter.

EDIT: Confirmed, you still have armor. D'vorah has armored jump ins with full meter. This is huge.

EDIT2: She has hella armor after landing, too. It seems like you get the full duration of the armored frames for the xray even though you've cancelled it. Video

EDIT3: Looks like its only meterless in training mode?

Last edited:

Jermball

Noob
wait. does it still have armor? If so this is either broken or the best reason to stockpile d'vorah's meter.

EDIT: Confirmed, you still have armor. D'vorah has armored jump ins with full meter. This is huge.

EDIT2: She has hella armor after landing, too. It seems like you get the full duration of the armored frames for the xray even though you've cancelled it. Video

EDIT3: Looks like its only meterless in training mode?
yeah, i didn't turn off the meter guys sorry i forgot to mention it burns ALL 3 bars!!! I thought it was obvious in training mode because you see it dissapear for a second. Next time i'll specify so to not cause confusion. try2games expanded upon this so props to him for further looking into this. below is his video further explaining the glitch and practicality.