What's new

Match Footage - Brood Mother D'Vorah Brood Mother Krawler Glitch

This has happened to me many many times guys, after i put out krawler and run for pressure sometimes krawler does not follow it just sits there and then vanishes.
you can clearly see it in this video, and i hope that it will be fixed because krawler is an amazing tool for pressure, knockdown pressure and space control.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
This has happened to me many many times guys, after i put out krawler and run for pressure sometimes krawler does not follow it just sits there and then vanishes.
you can clearly see it in this video, and i hope that it will be fixed because krawler is an amazing tool for pressure, knockdown pressure and space control.
Very important find, especially considering its huge cooldown that doesnt even need to be there anyway.

Good job!

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Have you tried all methods of replicating this effect? It seems to be tied with the run animation canceling the bug's trajectory. If so, while worthy of being fixed, work arounds may be able to be devised in the meantime. Such as delaying the run's timing for example.