What's new

Strategy DS-STRATS FOR ZONERS

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't see people abusing his Low Shot nearly enough against zoning opponents. Timed correctly, it will cause any high-hitting projectiles to completely whiff and allow Deathstroke to start building his zoning momentum.

LEGEND

YES!
i'm not sure of his frame data, it might have changed but here is my basic gameplan on zoning:

Check with iAGS to prevent jumps, once you opp respects your air control work in low shots, When your lows get blocked either Ex them or Wait for a reaction then check them with iAGS again or use the machine gun to hit mid, MB the machine gun to keep them honest so they don't get in a rhythm of blocking and dashing or ducking after every shot. Quick shot also stops dash ins pretty well and recovers faster than his other grounded projectiles.

Notes: ex any gun works well to throw of the pattern and halts you opps progress, Deathstroke builds meter so fast that its definitely worth using often.
His trait is a risky tool, but i find its best used after a full screen knockdown and followed by use of the machine gun so your unblockable bullets will be hitting mid and deal a solid amount of damage, they would have to jump or teleport to get out so that read is up to you to capitalize on

i'm not sure of his frame data, it might have changed but here is my basic gameplan on zoning:

Check with iAGS to prevent jumps, once you opp respects your air control work in low shots, When your lows get blocked either Ex them or Wait for a reaction then check them with iAGS again or use the machine gun to hit mid, MB the machine gun to keep them honest so they don't get in a rhythm of blocking and dashing or ducking after every shot. Quick shot also stops dash ins pretty well and recovers faster than his other grounded projectiles.

Notes: ex any gun works well to throw of the pattern and halts you opps progress, Deathstroke builds meter so fast that its definitely worth using often.
His trait is a risky tool, but i find its best used after a full screen knockdown and followed by use of the machine gun so your unblockable bullets will be hitting mid and deal a solid amount of damage, they would have to jump or teleport to get out so that read is up to you to capitalize on
wow the intel is just flowing in!

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
First thing any Deathstroke player needs to do is get in practice mode and practice tigerknee air gunshots.
I saw PL messing with IA gunshots on stream and they didn't seem to be advantageous over normal gunshots.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Maybe try to figure something out by urself instead of spamming and asking others to post their strategies .
Some mod needs to delete all this threads -_-