What's new

DS controls love my yambag

Noob
Frankiebonez said:
Xbox 360 I'll take any day over the little DS setup personally...

Joystick > Xbox/PS pads > DS
Yambag...LOL, either someone knows Opie and Anthony, Andrew Dice Clay... LOL

Noob
LI Maverick said:
Im playing some lithium kid, sooo much lag :(
I played him... he has alot of lag, and he sucks...but sometimes I can't handle the lag and lose to him... he has a corny ass Sonya... look for the ducking blocks and he'll just do her bike kick out of it when you run in.

Im mad rusty on DS and just lost 4 games to him. Each game I lost on acconunt of super bullshit. IE my uppercuts going thru him and what not. You know the ususal.

I just like the dpad better on the DS, and thats where it ends. I too prefer playing on a 360 controller or any other controller than that puny little thing.

Annihilator83 said:
I just like the dpad better on the DS, and thats where it ends. I too prefer playing on a 360 controller or any other controller than that puny little thing.
Also, there's more button delay of the DS than the 360. Or more often.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yo, Mav, 9.95 if you're on I definitely want to play you guys! 9.95 i think I played once a while ago, but I never played Mav yet.

Also, Frankiebones also if you do get on.

For me DS>Arcade>>>>>>>360 :wink:

I hate the 360 pad overall, the d-pad the main reason but I'm also not too fond of the 2 back buttons...I just prefer a gamepad like SNES or DS that has one L trigger and one R trigger so personally for me, Nintendo controls are the way to go for me. 8)

kartar

Noob
Phoenix said:
Annihilator83 said:
Also, there's more button delay of the DS than the 360. Or more often.
I have a DS Lite and the buttons occasionally get "stuck"... mostly the HK button. That happen to anyone else? It happens a lot with H. Smoke's 3-hit popup. If I don't catch it beforehand it fucks up whatever I'm doing the next time I press HK.