What's new

Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods coming to U.S. Theaters [Trailer]

ScorpionRules!!!92

I no longer main characters on any fighting games.
I enjoyed watching the movie last year and i'm looking forward to watching the English Dub of the movie in August.

ScorpionRules!!!92

I no longer main characters on any fighting games.
what movie? is this a sequel to a dbz movie i missed?
No Battle of Gods is a Dragon Ball Z movie that came out last year with Japanese voices and English Subtitles however with the announcement of the English Dub of the movie coming out in August the movie can now be seen and enjoyed with the English voice actors that everyone knows and loves.

AkTiVe

o.o
what movie? is this a sequel to a dbz movie i missed?
This movie takes place after the buu saga. It was released last year in Japan theaters.
It's a continuation of the DBZ series. Hopefully we get a new season out of it. That is why we gotta
support the movie to show that we still care about the series.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
This movie was wasted potential imo, and I don't want Akira Toriyama to touch this series again, as harsh as that sounds. Have you guys read his recent retcon of Bardock's story? God awful.

I honestly believe DBZ was the result of a collaboration between Toriyama, his editors, and general fan opinion. If Toriyama had full creative control, we would have gotten a completely distinctive anime/manga. Dude's a gag manga artist. DBZ is so unlike his other works.

AkTiVe

o.o
This movie was wasted potential imo, and I don't want Akira Toriyama to touch this series again, as harsh as that sounds. Have you guys read his recent retcon of Bardock's story? God awful.

I honestly believe DBZ was the result of a collaboration between Toriyama, his editors, and general fan opinion. If Toriyama had full creative control, we would have gotten a completely distinctive anime/manga. Dude's a gag manga artist. DBZ is so unlike his other works.
Turn Down 4 What!?!