What's new

DownFourCast Episode 19: SPECIAL EPISODE

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
After two weeks of silence from our team, we have returned with what will likely be recognized as the most important episode to have ever been conducted for this program.
In light of the recent events regarding the online tournament for MLG Dallas, I and my team have decided it is time to speak out on the pros and cons of our enormous MK community. While the outcome of last weekend's tourney will indeed be part of the discussion, we plan to involve other topics that will likely cause some to take a much-needed look in the mirror as to the state of our community, in the hopes that we can consider some changes to our structure. - GamerBlake90

Do note that not one specific individual will be brought in the spotlight and we want no-one to feel offended. But we feel it is for the best to address what needs to be brought into the light.

As always, we will be accepting questions for any topic you may choose, but I cannot guarantee that they will be answered by the end of the episode. Be ready for quite the long-winded discussion. We welcome all to participate.

SPECIAL NOTE: We may be bringing some special guests on board to take part in this episode. Whether they will appear or not has not been confirmed yet, but an update will be provided to the original post should we learn anything.

Submit your questions and tune in this Wednesday at 8:00 P.M.! Link is www.twitch.tv/chitown1977_123

Attachments