What's new

Tech - Shaolin Double crossover off shaolin drop

Trustypatches

PSN: Boweeen, Twitch: rBoweeen

The lack of tech posted for this character NotLikeThis. Going to post some stuff I find from now on though. Not sure if this has been found already, but off a shaolin drop on its own, you get to crossover once or twice (if you are fast enough) on their wakeup. Useful for messing up their inputs as not even you know if you will be able to crossover for the second time. Currently looking into more ways of getting this setup other than the raw drop though. Please tell me if this was already known or if anyone finds anything else! Thanks.

Trustypatches

Sorry it isn't that clear from the video, but is done by running over their body basically. The second one is very strict, and takes a fair bit of execution. As shown in the video, two crossovers takes almost a whole bar of stamina so be aware of that.

Trustypatches

Last thing... Just an example of a game I was playing where I used this (only 1 crossover though). The Sub looks like he tries to get ex clone and because his inputs were reversed he gets ex iceball and so I am able to hit him freely while he loses a bar.