What's new

Strategy Doomsday is punishable.

Bouncepogo

UWOTM8
HELLO!!!!!?????!!!!!??? HE IS NOT THAT OP TO BE HONEST. I HAVE BEAT HIM NUMEROUS TIMES. HE CAN BE punished his air thing that he does or other things. JUST standing b3MB or standing f3Mb. You have to press all butons together. It has armor. If you are in the corner do. F3Mb since for most characters if not all their f3 seems to be faster than the B3. His corner combos might stop before you do b3Mb but you have a better chance with f3mb since its faster. Then you can retaliate with or combo (or if with joker for instance, a setup or something). Btw flash punishes him bad. I'm not sure but I think he db1 to avod doomsday's specials. Plus his f3 is quick. So it's great if trapped in the corner. Btw do not charge your f3 or b3. I think it only has armor for a spilt second. Have fun!!!!

YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!

-btw I punish deathstroke with flash too.
You're*

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I really cant punish his teleport smash thing with b3 or f3 meterburned with WW, I can only dash out of it if I'm lucky :/

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It's his D1 your talking about and you guys can also jumping 3 him out of the normal Supernova. Not sure if that method applies to all characters but I know Nightwing and Catwoman can do it.
He means d3, the sweep -- d1 actually hits mid.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
i'll have to try that one more then, I've just been backdashing and am just not superduper with that in terms of avoiding and punishing.
Yeah...backdashing is not the answer to Supernova. I tried backdashing it with ares and i've only done it once out of 200 tries...somehow that one time it succeeded was an online match lol