What's new

General/Other Doomsday and a Community N00b

Upon discovery of this site, there is hope. I have been playing fighting games for a long time, but never really got into the community. I hope to change that the help of fellow Doomsday players. It has taken a few months, but I have finally found a character I REALLY REALLY like, not only for the story-line but also for his style of play(I find it very cathartic to smash Superman players with Doomsday, though I need to get better at it). Im still learning a lot of the slang and lingo for the fighting game community as well. Watched quite a bit of EVO for the first time this weekend too, though I knew of it's existence for the last few years.

Last night I finally jumped online for some King of the Hill, did pretty good but eventually got rocked by a Bat Girl, who I thought I had a clear idea of how to beat. Her wake up attacks are nuts, as well as her combos and punishes. Any known strategies against her, aside from the obvious "get better"?She gets Doomsday in the Corner and its tough to get out.

Thanks for the future help!