Don't tell me you don't remember this Spidey game

Spletty

Grandmaster
Lol i played this on n64 so much...
has anyone seen info on the new one?? Looks legit as hell

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
No I don't because the only spider-man game worth playing is...
Fuck yeah! that was a huge game throughout my childhood. i remember getting every issue month by month when the mini series came out. the song that played as soon as you turned the game on was fucking hype! around 2003 when i was 21 (i think) i bought a SNES on ebay hella cheap and this game came with it. I still couldnt beat that fucking game. god games were hard to beat back in the day. omg CONTRA! A B A B A B B A lol

Cibernetico

Kombatant
I never actually had a chance to play that Spiderman game but I always wanted to just on the fact alone that it had so many collectible stuff in the game. And the cool thing about it was that the different costumes actually gave you power ups based on what the comics did like the infinite webbing given to you by the Venom suit.

I did play Spiderman 2 on Xbox and that game IMO has been the best open world Spiderman game made. I haven't played any of this gen's Spidey game but I hear nothing but mixed reviews.

Now......Maximum Carnage was just a badass game. I can say that I've actually beaten that game without using nay of the special character powerups. And the great thing about it is that my local Play N Trade has a copy of it but I passed on it because they had a copy of Separation Anxiety(the sequel to MC) and I picked that up instead, although I'm most likely going to to go and pick up MC later on in the week.