What's new

"Don't EVEEEN" Money Matches before NEC

My KL sucks bad, he is only great when I use him vs Mileena and Kenshi. Other then that, my KL is ass. He just looks really good in 2 MUs.

but.. I could swear that there are 2 sets in that vid. Sub-Zero...

D. R.

Noob
D. R. I would have to take Noob a lot more serious as if he were my main if I want to improve with him at this point. I think I reached my maximum level with him as one of my "side" characters.

You're like the only other Noob player I see move forward properly and mix his atrocious zoning with his decent rushdown. I'll give props where they are due. You just need better combos, frame traps and the corner game mastered and you'll be one of the best easily. I got a guide on the Noob forums with all his beginner-intermediate stuff and the really dirty shit I have, I haven't shared yet, but will if you show interest. The MK community needs more mainstream Noob mainers. Being in the AF, I don't have the luxury to just "call out" on weekends for tournaments, since the first weekend of every month is mandatory formation, so someone's gotta step up with him in my absence.

I think people are sleeping on my Noob Saibot. Let me remind everyone that I beat GGA 16 Bit 8-0 with Noob vs Kitana. I don't understand why everyone thinks I have the worst Noob.

There's alot of "tier whore happy" fools in the community who just crutch wins off their characters because they are so high on the tier list or carbon copy other players and don't learn match ups properly. MK10 I hope balances this and we'll see a shift in "top players."