What's new

Done with UMK3

I'm just letting everyone know that I won't playing UMK3 online anymore. The lag, button delay, the amount of bullshit is really pissing me off. Complete scrubs, and people I usually beat or have good matches with, I do horrible. This is not ONLY because of lag and delay but its the majority. My controller plays some part in it as well. My d-pad is far beyond fucked, and I'm just fed up, with MK.

I know alot of people have posted the same thread but enough is enough. And even when I do beat people consistantly, they still regard me as a nub to other players. And when some of the best players lose to me, they come up with excuses on why I won or say I got lucky or they weren't trying. If I could play this game 24/7 like alot of you players, then maybe I could get use to the lag + improve my skill. But whatever I'm done with UMK3, I'll still play on arcade every now and then, but no more online shit. Just FYI :wink:

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
you shouldnt leave I lose alot like crazy too. I know im alright at least just keep trucking man your good :)

abc ur dead0 said:
Weren't you done ages ago?
No. He was just lying in a thread as usual until Dubson and Scheisse came in and had the exact same story as mine in regard to playing him so when it was evident he was lying he took some damage control by saying he was taking a break and this

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
haha yall are wasting your time. Its funny to see all the shit yall say, its entertaining. b/c at the end of the day i really do not care :wink: . B/C my life isn't based around MK. so ha...ha...ha...ja.jajajajajajajajajajajaajjajajajajajajajjajajajajajajaj...HA!

LInsomnie said:
abc ur dead0 said:
Weren't you done ages ago?
No. He was just lying in a thread as usual until Dubson and Scheisse came in and had the exact same story as mine in regard to playing him so when it was evident he was lying he took some damage control by saying he was taking a break and this

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
haha yall are wasting your time. Its funny to see all the shit yall say, its entertaining. b/c at the end of the day i really do not care :wink: . B/C my life isn't based around MK. so ha...ha...ha...ja.jajajajajajajajajajajaajjajajajajajajajjajajajajajajaj...HA!
Good one :wink: Go drop on some people in ranked. And "damage control" come on now, I think your taking this A LITTLE too serious there buddy :wink: Just go lay down and take a chill pill :roll:

So I said some shit a while back, get over it. I don't bring up you dropping all the time on me inranked. And then you lieing about it. It's cool to see that you have some people believing that you "NEVER" drop and that your an average player, but come on now... you and I know the truth. I don't mind when people drop. But I don't like when people sit there and lie about it. Just own up to it man. Dropping isnt the end of the world, we all have to grow up some time :wink:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
A lot of people drop. The ones who drop constantly are the bad sports listed in the thread we designated for it.

Sucks that you're leaving the XBL scene, but I know people come back.

N1nja Lord said:
So I said some shit a while back, get over it. I don't bring up you dropping all the time on me inranked. And then you lieing about it.
I haven't dropped in a long time. You're right. You don't bring up me dropping in a past often. Instead, you blatantly lie and admit lying and make yourself look like even more of an idiot. Let me refresh your memory since you lie so much that you can't remember your own recent posts.

N1nja Lord said:
Yeah Ive played you on about 5 different accounts, and you dropped everytime.
N1nja Lord said:
I edited my post b/c I realized that it was unnecessary
No, you edited your post because abc saw it right when I did. I used to drop but I've stopped that. My attitude has improved 100% and I play with a lot of people on this site, often.

You haven't changed at all. You lied back then when 3 people had the same story and you still make up garbage now but I'm guessing you'll just say that you didn't post those things either. (Even though they're under your username.)

Maybe it's best you stopped playing altogether because you spend a lot of time fabricating stories and you're not really good at it.

Shock said:
A lot of people drop. The ones who drop constantly are the bad sports listed in the thread we designated for it.

Sucks that you're leaving the XBL scene, but I know people come back.
Yes I will come back. But I'm just currently fed up. I'm gonna be playing on the DS frequently though.

And to Lisomnie, what stories I'm I making up here. Exactly what have I posted that was untrue? And you say I should quit playing altogather...? Why? If you think I should stop playing then why shouldn't you? The last time you dropped on me was no more than a few weeks ago. And exactly how have I not changed? Because I let people know that you dropped? Come on now :roll: I admitted defeat a long time ago when you beat me. But ive played you since then and beat you, and you dropped and lied about it.

And the part you quoted isnt what I edited out. I edited because its usless trying to point out stuff to people who already have excuses. I also didn't want to start talking shit, but you posted after I edited, on things before I edited, after I edited them. Your just trying to get attention, and make yourself look good. Just stop being a child and grow up some time k?

In my personal opinion, you should adapt to your problems instead of venting about them. Many people have lag and problems with the controller, but to varying degrees; these same people are also the users you happen to fight online. You also aren't alone in having losing streaks, and you should simply keep playing and winning whenever you can. (I would also like you to remember this when we are having matches with one another.)

However, at the same time, I respect your decision. Everybody needs a break from UMK3 every now and then, as bad moments and the competitive stress resulting from the game can be somewhat overloading at times. You should not worry about everyone forgetting you, as you were an above-average player on several friend lists. All I can really say is just find good things in the world for now, do whatever you want, and come back when you're ready; farewell for the time being.

Suck it up, dude. Lag is a given in online play, and the 360 D-Pad is balls. Everyone knows these things, there's no use in getting frustrated about something like lag.
Just adapt or give up, like you're doin.

Lord PsyBorg said:
In my personal opinion, you should adapt to your problems instead of venting about them. Many people have lag and problems with the controller, but to varying degrees; these same people are also the users you happen to fight online. You also aren't alone in having losing streaks, and you should simply keep playing and winning whenever you can. (I would also like you to remember this when we are having matches with one another.)

However, at the same time, I respect your decision. Everybody needs a break from UMK3 every now and then, as bad moments and the competitive stress resulting from the game can be somewhat overloading at times. You should not worry about everyone forgetting you, as you were an above-average player on several friend lists. All I can really say is just find good things in the world for now, do whatever you want, and come back when you're ready; farewell for the time being.
Thanks for the words man. I will be on XBL with in the next few months, maybe next year. I will try the DS, and I'll just leave it at that.

N1nja Lord said:
And to Lisomnie, what stories I'm I making up here. Exactly what have I posted that was untrue?
You're making up things about me aborting on you and you beating me recently when we've only played once but I don't think I have to say much more because I've already pointed out 2 situations where you lied and 2 or more people noticed it and had something to say.

You say I'm just trying to get attention? Says the man who makes a thread about leaving UMK3 for a while due to lag and button delay. You know. Things that only seem to bother you and no one else on the entire community experiences every time they log on. :roll:

Derek

Noob
LInsomnie said:
N1nja Lord said:
And to Lisomnie, what stories I'm I making up here. Exactly what have I posted that was untrue?
You're making up things about me aborting on you and you beating me recently when we've only played once but I don't think I have to say much more because I've already pointed out 2 situations where you lied and 2 or more people noticed it and had something to say.

You say I'm just trying to get attention? Says the man who makes a thread about leaving UMK3 for a while due to lag and button delay. You know. Things that only seem to bother you and no one else on the entire community experiences every time they log on. :roll:
Get off his nuts dude. If you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute to this thread then don't post.

Sorry to hear that you're done with UMK3 N1nja enjoy whatever other games you play and have fun with them.

N1nja Lord said:
I'm just letting everyone know that I won't playing UMK3 online anymore. The lag, button delay, the amount of bullshit is really pissing me off. Complete scrubs, and people I usually beat or have good matches with, I do horrible. This is not ONLY because of lag and delay but its the majority. My controller plays some part in it as well. My d-pad is far beyond fucked, and I'm just fed up, with MK.

I know alot of people have posted the same thread but enough is enough. And even when I do beat people consistantly, they still regard me as a nub to other players. And when some of the best players lose to me, they come up with excuses on why I won or say I got lucky or they weren't trying. If I could play this game 24/7 like alot of you players, then maybe I could get use to the lag + improve my skill. But whatever I'm done with UMK3, I'll still play on arcade every now and then, but no more online shit. Just FYI :wink:
No your not we have all been to the point were we wanna give up take a day off and after that i garuntee you will feel like a new man.

LInsomnie said:
N1nja Lord said:
So I said some shit a while back, get over it. I don't bring up you dropping all the time on me inranked. And then you lieing about it.
I haven't dropped in a long time. You're right. You don't bring up me dropping in a past often. Instead, you blatantly lie and admit lying and make yourself look like even more of an idiot. Let me refresh your memory since you lie so much that you can't remember your own recent posts.

N1nja Lord said:
Yeah Ive played you on about 5 different accounts, and you dropped everytime.
N1nja Lord said:
I edited my post b/c I realized that it was unnecessary
No, you edited your post because abc saw it right when I did. I used to drop but I've stopped that. My attitude has improved 100% and I play with a lot of people on this site, often.

You haven't changed at all. You lied back then when 3 people had the same story and you still make up garbage now but I'm guessing you'll just say that you didn't post those things either. (Even though they're under your username.)

Maybe it's best you stopped playing altogether because you spend a lot of time fabricating stories and you're not really good at it.
Cant we all just get along?

l SuGaR l said:
LInsomnie said:
N1nja Lord said:

Get off his nuts dude. If you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute to this thread then don't post.

Sorry to hear that you're done with UMK3 N1nja enjoy whatever other games you play and have fun with them.
Best signature ever.

<3

I realize that this topic was redundant and I apologize for that. I just wanted to let a select few people know that I won't be playing with them on UMK3 anytime soon. UMK3 still is one of the best games, I just need some time off. And LIsomnie... go read a book or something.

Tim Static

Adminerator
You should just play friendly's with people on your friends list (you know, the non-droppers, non-laggers) and look into getting a custom arcade stick made.

You can walk away from MK, but just like a Scorpion spear to your shoulder, you'll be back. :D