What's new

Does this match win Commentary of The Year?

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Funniest shit I have heard in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Definitely confirms that Jax players are the BIGGEST haters

2 ms isn't a frame trap I swear! We found all da Sonya stuff stop asking!

Here's to going with a d1 when at +1 lol man why the fuck do these Sonya players keep throughing matches with this scrubby shit? Honestly! It's like 1% and - 13 on block.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
2 ms isn't a frame trap I swear! We found all da Sonya stuff stop asking!

Here's to going with a d1 when at +1 lol man why the fuck do these Sonya players keep throughing matches with this scrubby shit? Honestly! It's like 1% and - 13 on block.
Sonya players do that d1 because they can go d1ms and counterpokes will whiff, and if their opponent wants to go for something with a longer duration (like a string) they can go d1 ex cartwheel. Then once they respect that, you can pressure or crossover or something. While I agree it may be overused, especially here, it cetainly isnt scrubby because it uses the oppoenents natural reaction to counterpoke against them.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
man, i still know very lil about sonya....she has frame traps? what are they?

Sonya players do that d1 because they can go d1ms and counterpokes will whiff, and if their opponent wants to go for something with a longer duration (like a string) they can go d1 ex cartwheel. Then once they respect that, you can pressure or crossover or something. While I agree it may be overused, especially here, it cetainly isnt scrubby because it uses the oppoenents natural reaction to counterpoke against them.
Cool I didn't know that. I'v also never seen that :p all I'v seen is d1 into getting blown up or if it hits another d1.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Cool I didn't know that. I'v also never seen that :p all I'v seen is d1 into getting blown up or if it hits another d1.
Im not sure if that was what riu48 was doing , since I dont think he ever actually canceled into military stance, but thats what showtime and death, and I do as well. Riu48 uses a lot of d1 though, no doubt.

man, i still know very lil about sonya....she has frame traps? what are they?
Your not alone. No one knows yet.
2 msc, b2 msc, deep Jik, f2 msc, f22 msc, kiss, ms f1, 112ms, hit 1 n 2 of ex dive kick are all advantage on block.
The ms cancels advantage have yet to be posted

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Your not alone. No one knows yet.
2 msc, b2 msc, deep Jik, f2 msc, f22 msc, kiss, ms f1, 112ms, hit 1 n 2 of ex dive kick are all advantage on block.
The ms cancels advantage have yet to be posted
Really? These things are pretty simple to figure out besides maybe the ex divekick (which is useless anyway) just look at frame data. A lot of sonya players have been using these things for a while now.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I think I remember reading somewhere that 112 Kiss on block is +10. You gotta block the whole thing though.
yeah like i said tho, i think the reset is the only way to get it off...otherwise its too damn slow xD