What's new

Question Does anyone know a really easy 41% meterless combo with Skarlet?

your not telling? lol thought this site was for sharing knowledge(is power),
lol & you're special don't let any1 tell you different ;-)
i use jp 1/2, b+2, db 2, dash, b+2, db 2, dash, f+2, df 2, dash, 1, df 1
for 41% without use of glitch, does 38% excluding the jp

damb that's an EASY 41%!!! ha haa nice find mate, my most used combo is 212dagger cancel 23 dagger cancel 23 red slide
its a quick punisher for 36% damage
using your combo as the base you could punish with f4 downslash that does 35% & is allot easier
during your combo if you need to switch sides you can add a reddash b4 the up slash , which could come in handy ;-)
ive made a baby splicing the 2 combo's for 44%
jp 1/2, b+2, db 2, dash, b+2, db 2, 23reddash upslash,1df1
and for 47%
jp 1/2, b+2, db 2, dash, b+2, db 2,23 dagger cancel ,23 red slide
Edit- ha haa thanks to you ive been messing in the lab and found a 42% hit confirmable quick (safe i think )punisher !!
f4reddash(if its blocked cancel into redslide & if you wiff it the red dash input just makes the f43 come out so your pretty safe as far as i can tell)downslash,dash,b2downslash,dash,23daggercancel,23redslide

Its actually kinda easy to hit that percent. I got something like that (or higher I think?) within the first hour of using Skarlet.

Sharing is caring.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Here's some options for you:

And my personal favorite (discovered by me) :) 48% 2 meter reset midscreen-into-corner

Here's some options for you:

And my personal favorite (discovered by me) :) 48% 2 meter reset midscreen-into-corner

nice but all of these except the 3rd 1 use the glitch & meter & its rare you will get a jump kick that low but its still a good air to air combo

Ninj

nice but all of these except the 3rd 1 use the glitch & meter & its rare you will get a jump kick that low but its still a good air to air combo
These combos use Skarlet's moves. Whether or not NRS "intended" them to be in, doesn't mean they aren't in, and doesn't mean they're cheating. I use the tools available to me. If this magical patch ever comes that's been rumored about for almost 2 months, then I'll use the post-patch combos I've developed and share them here.

But until that mystical day comes, these are perfectly viable combos. The 32% air kick combo is more to show possibility more than "you should use this" :)

fair enough i was just mentioning the glitch & meter was being used where did cheating come from? , the second i found out it was being removed & unintended i chose not to use it she plays different with out it & i only ever use meter for breakers ,ex red dash & sometimes xray its a wonderful anti air. in those combos the meter usage was pointless (in my opinion) but looks flashy , also u3 is one of her best moves but its broken atm so its not an option but that should change her game alot

Ninj

fair enough i was just mentioning the glitch & meter was being used where did cheating come from? , the second i found out it was being removed & unintended i chose not to use it she plays different with out it & i only ever use meter for breakers ,ex red dash & sometimes xray its a wonderful anti air. in those combos the meter usage was pointless (in my opinion) but looks flashy , also u3 is one of her best moves but its broken atm so its not an option but that should change her game alot
I've found most people to associate glitches with cheating, sorry I guess I made the wrong assumption in this case.

She still has excellent meter-combos without the dashslashing. I'll be posting them post patch once I confirm they're still viable. All of her useful combos (excepting b2 combos) depend heavily on dagger cancel delay, so we need to wait until that patch comes to determine how exactly her combos will work.

I've found most people to associate glitches with cheating, sorry I guess I made the wrong assumption in this case.

She still has excellent meter-combos without the dashslashing. I'll be posting them post patch once I confirm they're still viable. All of her useful combos (excepting b2 combos) depend heavily on dagger cancel delay, so we need to wait until that patch comes to determine how exactly her combos will work.
its all good man ,i only chose not to use it because it makes her MUCH more dangerous then she was intended to be, it give her a low launcher a low to overhead launcher , so ending combo's with 112 in reddash , just gets crazy for the opponent lol also ill be training with this method i came up with for my new punisher
"Edit- ha haa thanks to you ive been messing in the lab and found a 42% hit confirmable quick (safe i think )punisher !!
f4reddash(if its blocked cancel into redslide & if you wiff it the red dash input just makes the f43 come out so your pretty safe as far as i can tell)downslash,dash,b2downslash,dash,23daggercance l,23redslide "
and she still has big damage meterless combo's
"jp 1/2, b+2, db 2, dash, b+2, db 2, 23reddash upslash,1df1
and for 47%"
not to shabby lol :)
peace man & ill say it again, nice combo's

Ninj

its all good man ,i only chose not to use it because it makes her MUCH more dangerous then she was intended to be, it give her a low launcher a low to overhead launcher , so ending combo's with 112 in reddash , just gets crazy for the opponent lol also ill be training with this method i came up with for my new punisher
"Edit- ha haa thanks to you ive been messing in the lab and found a 42% hit confirmable quick (safe i think )punisher !!
f4reddash(if its blocked cancel into redslide & if you wiff it the red dash input just makes the f43 come out so your pretty safe as far as i can tell)downslash,dash,b2downslash,dash,23daggercance l,23redslide "
and she still has big damage meterless combo's
"jp 1/2, b+2, db 2, dash, b+2, db 2, 23reddash upslash,1df1
and for 47%"
not to shabby lol :)
peace man & ill say it again, nice combo's
Aye, her B2 combos are the ones that are potentially most damaging. Difficult to hit confirm but deadly if you can nail it.