What's new

Does anyone have this augment?

It's for Sub-Zero. I don't seem to get any benefit out of this one. I'm assuming all Currency refers to hearts, souls and koins right?

Update: So despite this gem saying it increases all currency gained by 30%, it only increases Koins. Shame.

Last edited:

eolson3

Noob
Make sure to look at the "augment bonus" bit of the match rewards. It comes after the first set (the typical coins, 15 souls, and hearts when earned) and before consumable bonuses (if you use the double coins or hearts tower consumables).

I don't have this one, but do have one for hearts after facilities and I get one extra every time.

HAMMER

Noob
Damn brehs. I haven't even looked at Augments yet.

They only work for offline play v. CPU I assume?

I need to use this if I have it (Sub-Zero is my current main); because I have no souls or hearts.

Damn brehs. I haven't even looked at Augments yet.

They only work for offline play v. CPU I assume?

I need to use this if I have it (Sub-Zero is my current main); because I have no souls or hearts.
It only works for Single player/Ai Battles it says

How do you equip an augment ?
Go to the customize characters section and select a piece of gear thats equipped and press Square/X. The piece of gear must have slots available. You onlock slots by getting XP with it equipped. The augments are different types that fit into certain slots though.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Go to the customize characters section and select a piece of gear thats equipped and press Square/X. The piece of gear must have slots available. You onlock slots by getting XP with it equipped. The augments are different types that fit into certain slots though.
Oh ok thanks