What's new

Do you want Kung Fu Stronger achievement trophy in MK10?

Do you want Kung Fu Stronger achievement trophy in MK10?

• yes because people should earn it

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • no because it's a stupid waste of time leaving my games machine on when im sleeping/working

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters
E

Eldriken

I got it because I'm a completionist, but I didn't enjoy it. At all.

Espio

Kokomo
I only got the twenty-four hours and the other achievements with Stryker, Jade and maybe Sheeva lol.

If they wanted to do this achievement correctly and make it somewhat meaningful to understanding the game they would revise it a lot.

Drop the playtime requirements for each character to two hours plus make something like combo challenges as an additional requirement so that promotes players learning the game on a deeper level instead of the twenty-four hour per character and etc requirements that don't really promote that.

E

Eldriken

I only got the twenty-four hours and the other achievements with Stryker, Jade and maybe Sheeva lol.

If they wanted to do this achievement correctly and make it somewhat meaningful to understanding the game they would revise it a lot.

Drop the playtime requirements for each character to two hours plus make something like combo challenges as an additional requirement so that promotes players learning the game on a deeper level instead of the twenty-four hour per character and etc requirements that don't really promote that.
Exactly. The way it is now, if someone REALLY wanted it, they would just pick two characters, pick versus mode with the timer off and let it sit there for X amount of hours per day. That's a damn good way to fry your console.

But yeah, your idea is perfect.

Espio

Kokomo
Exactly. The way it is now, if someone REALLY wanted it, they would just pick two characters, pick versus mode with the timer off and let it sit there for X amount of hours per day. That's a damn good way to fry your console.

But yeah, your idea is perfect.

Thanks, I would actually attempt to do them if they completely reworked the concept because it was a potentially good idea implemented in a less than ideal way.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

MK needs a trial mode, that under completion within every chracter's trial, it would unlock this throphy

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I lost interest in trying to get the achievement. While I'm down for working to earn what you earn, the requirements for this were...outlandish and not worth it.

I've earned every single achievement in the game except for this one.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I wouldn't care. If I wanted it really bad, I'd just download a save for it. (psst I did this for mk9)

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
DOA5 has similar fuckery. To unlock every title you have to win online with EACH character 3,000 times.

lol.

These developers sometimes, they jest...

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
Don't even have the Kung Is Strong trophy, never got to 150 x-rays with any character, I burn through my meter as soon as I build it:REO

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I kould leave my konsole on if I really wanted it..

The real thing I hated was online achievements on a shitty netcode.

PS: Also, I used to take my konsole to tournaments so that would add a lot of characters to my kompleted playtime list.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I never ever even bothered with it then again I only tried to get the trophies and achievements on Dark Souls the Kung Fu one was annoying and I gave u when I had to start playing with SHeeva and I only wound up maxing out Mileena's stuff

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
DOA5 has similar fuckery. To unlock every title you have to win online with EACH character 3,000 times.

lol.

These developers sometimes, they jest...
Dude fuck those titles, I still don't have 3000 wins with a single character in that game, maybe Brad Wong

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
I got it. It was a p in the a. The only achievement I don't have for mk is 10 ranked wins in a row but I doubt I'll get it now