What's new

Do you think we'll ever see VG Pokemon at an MLG event?

Should VG Pokemon have a slot at an MLG event in the future?

• Yaaas

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Naaaw

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I have been a fan of the Pokemon series all of my life and age is not changing that.

I have dabbled in competitive without going to tourneys because Tennessee is not a mecca for competitive video game Pokemon tourneys.

Matches can be hella hype and takes a lot of strategy on the highest stage, but we've all played Pokemon so we can get an understanding of what's happening just by watching. I believe MLG will get more views than they think they would.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Idk, it's a big stretch to get something like VGC at MLG. Not to mention, can you even show a stream with a bunch of 3DS'? It's not like you can put it on one device, especially since everyone has their team on their own 3DS.

It would be cool to see, but just like DOA, there is a stigma on Pokemon games in general.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Idk, it's a big stretch to get something like VGC at MLG. Not to mention, can you even show a stream with a bunch of 3DS'? It's not like you can put it on one device, especially since everyone has their team on their own 3DS.

It would be cool to see, but just like DOA, there is a stigma on Pokemon games in general.
of course you can stream with a bunch of 3DS', they do it at Worlds, Nationals, and Regionals lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
There is already VGC, but MLG? Idk, I would be down to play at all the mlg's but not sure a lot of others were.