What's new

Do you play this on a DS Fat or a DS Lite?

Do you play on a DS Lite or a DS Fat?

• Total voters

dubson

Noob
Just wondering how many people prefer this game on the DS Lite, or the Original & Older DS Fat.

Discuss.

Tim Static

Adminerator
DS Fat: Better grip, better shoulder buttons. D-pad, FTL :( :(

DS Lite: Brighter screen, buttons closer, LOTS better D-pad (I actually spin with the KUNG!)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The exact opposite of Tim's point LOL... :p

DS FAT for me, Better D-pad by far(and larger then the DS lite), buttons are about the same on both and the grips is better on DS FAT. I have compared both, my friend has the DS lite and I have a DS Fat that's how I know and would recommend honestly the DS FAT being better...

The screen thing is the only thing that the DS lite has above the DS Fat and it's not that big of a deal, I can see it perfectly fine and never had a problem seeing my DS Fat.

So, I'm for the DS Fat personally. :twisted:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
-Matt-MK said:
Scheisse said:
Annihilator83 said:
None. :lol:
Lite pad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 360 pad

I would rather have sex with a bag of broken glass than to play on a 360 controller.
Haha, yea i dont think i would be able to play UMK on a 360 pad. :/
Ha, Ha yeah most players can't :lol: don't know how the hell anyone can play any fighters on the 360 D-pad, I hope once MK8 comes out it'll be a bit different and better because for 2D fighters it blows royally.

Scheisse said:
Annihilator83 said:

I would rather have sex with a bag of broken glass than to play on a 360 controller.
LOL, if I don't want to play it on the 360, I'd go as far as just not playing it like I have for the past week or so, but to fuck broken glass....lmao. :lol:

MKF30 said:
The exact opposite of Tim's point LOL... :p

DS FAT for me, Better D-pad by far(and larger then the DS lite), buttons are about the same on both and the grips is better on DS FAT. I have compared both, my friend has the DS lite and I have a DS Fat that's how I know and would recommend honestly the DS FAT being better...

The screen thing is the only thing that the DS lite has above the DS Fat and it's not that big of a deal, I can see it perfectly fine and never had a problem seeing my DS Fat.

So, I'm for the DS Fat personally. :twisted:
DS FAt is easier to pull off combos but DS Lite is better for fatalitites

Scheisse said:
Annihilator83 said:

Haha you are hardcore. But you're right, the Lite pad is clearly better than that horrible 360 d-pad. It's a disgrace to d-pads.

kartar

Noob
SYAK - 786 said:
DS FAt is easier to pull off combos but DS Lite is better for fatalitites
What's the difference?

I play on a Lite just because that's what I bought. At first just holding the damn thing hurt my hands, but I've gotten used to it. Now it's fine. My brother has an old DS and the screen just isn't as bright as the Lite's.

I can do everything on the DS that I can do on MAME with a control pad (except for Kung Lao stuff). Some things seem even easier because of the increased speed, like Reptile's volley combos. It's just a lot simpler to do things when you're basically pressing button combinations as fast as possible and not having to put little pauses in to get the timing right.

EDIT: I know what the difference between the old DS and the Lite is, so please don't reply telling me that. I meant the fatality thing.

Tim Static

Adminerator
abc ur dead0 said:
*runs into thread naked*

360 Controller!!!

*runs out*
Whoa! ........thats the samllest......................................

..........analog stick I've ever seen!!!!! :shock:

:lol: @ abc