What's new

Do you listen to videogame soundtracks in your MP3 player?

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Do you listen to music from your favorite games and not be ashamed of it when someone asks "Hey what are you listen to?" Wherever may it be, at your job, at a party, mall etc. I mean there are sometimes I would want my peace and dont want to listen to other ppl's BS and listen to some Street Fighter II theme's etc. cuz you knwo when you listen to Ryu's theme, shit is about to go down.
I like this one, its pretty catchy.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I have the whole Scott Pilgrim vs. The World soundtrack from the game on my phone. Anything else I'm just listening to Smooth McGroove lol.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I listen to video game music on my phone eeeeeeeeeeeevery day.

...with ear buds on.

And FUCK, I hate those things! I need to buy a new set of headphones (my old ones broke :( ).
The Monster DNA headphones are good, they are better than the Beats IMO.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Depends. I have a channel for that on Pandora, but it only plays when I have it on shuffle. My ringtone however is Tetris, so technically that means I listen to it everyday lol. My notification is Ed Boon saying, "Toasty!"

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Video game tracks are actually really good to help with focus and getting work done alot of the time. The lack of lyrics and relative consistency doesn't distract you much when you are getting work done... as long as you don't get too nostalgic, that is. If you guys haven't tried it out, do so. It's pretty awesome.

Hell yeah I do. Really I listen to all soundtracks, but more than a few videogame ones are in there. Hell, I've really been into old 16bit tracks here lately...listening to the old sonic stage music...not sure why.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Video game tracks are actually really good to help with focus and getting work done alot of the time. The lack of lyrics and relative consistency doesn't distract you much when you are getting work done... as long as you don't get too nostalgic, that is. If you guys haven't tried it out, do so. It's pretty awesome.
It really does...

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
I actually got the Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack.

It was funny cause I told myself I'd never put it on my iPod, then I listened to the "Press Start" music. I have been listening to it almost every day now. Shits too good.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I've got two videogame OSTs on my iPod, Nier and DKC2. It's good stuff to listen while studying.
The songs form DKC2...Stickerbrush Symphony, Hot Head Hop, Web Woods, The Beehive levels and Swamp themes. Are relaxing, they are the kind you listen to when you are going to sleep.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
People still use MP3 players?

Kidding, being a smart ass.

I have a couple soundtracks on my phone. Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age.
Lol, I still use my Ipod Original. Ive hade it since HS, and the bitch still works. The Ipod touches nowadays drains battieries fast.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Yeah i do. I get real into JRPG/Animation soundtracks. I'm really into piano, so i tried to find covers to my favorite songs.