DLC strategy

What kind of DLC would you prefer?

• Complete new storyline - 15.00 $

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Any content is good content.

Why isn't there a costumes and characters option? That seems like the most reasonable prediction. Perhaps additions to the challenge tower-esque mode too since the Red Son pack has some of that.

I'd prefer new characters but I'm willing to pay for quality skins as well. As for the story... it looks like it's going to be epic but, even if it turns out the story sucks, I'm not going to protest like Mass Effect fans and I'm not buying DLC for a story expansion or rewrite...I'm in the game for the multi-player.

Also, I don't remember how much the MK9 characters were but I think your prices and packaging seem pretty optimistic.

trufenix

bye felicia
mk9 chars were five a pop. Or 15 bucks for all 40. The classic ninja costume pack (all the preorders) was 5 bucks. None of the others cost a dime.

StarcaverX

Bajan to the core!
An option with the combination of stuff ( characters + costumes + stages - Extra story) is missing but oh well. I prefer UNIQUE characters above everything else because they would add a new dimension to the overall gameplay.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
I would prefer characters and costumes, and would be willing to get stages if they are interesting enough and cheap, or bundled together.

Ideal scenario for me:

$5/ individual character
$1/ individual costume

Bundle them in a Season Pass for a cheaper price...

6 characters = $20
8 costumes for $5

I would be satisfied with that. I'm not wanting to spend an extra $50 on DLC. $20-$30 is acceptable, if it means another 6-8 characters, and another 6-8 attires.

An option with the combination of stuff ( characters + costumes + stages - Extra story) is missing but oh well. I prefer UNIQUE characters above everything else because they would add a new dimension to the overall gameplay.
Yes. I´m sorry. This combination is missing. Probably it would be the most wanted type of DLC.
Characters, costumes, stages