What's new

DLC Idea: Infinite person "Ultimate Difficulty" ladder.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
As someone who prefers playing offline to online, I would love a setting more difficult than "Expert" that has a never-ending ladder of opponents, each of which routinely toss out their 40-60% damage combos.

For added fun, hidden costumes that are only unlocked once you have successfully gone so many rounds without dying.

"Holy shit... that guy's using Sub-Zero's Deception costume! He must have beat 50 consecutive opponents on Ultimate difficulty without dying!"

doomfarmer

unorthodox
I support this idea. The hidden costume thing... mehhhh... but, as far as a longer ladder, yes. I'm about to swear off online for good (I always say this though), so I need more offline modes in my downtime.

Niflheim

Noob
I would love this. I like Offline 100x more than online, and fighting very hard people would be great. Oh, and no boss characters like Shang Tsung(only if he had equal strength to the rest), Shao Kahn, and Goro/Kintaro, so we can learn match ups better.

Yes. This is what "WE THE PEOPLE" need.
Now if only we can get Leonardo DiCaprio to implant the thought into Ed Boons Mind.. (Inception Reference)
I agree with this.
~Hound.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
This is the first good suggestions I've seen on the forums.

I support this! More difficult offline modes.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
there is a limit to how they can code the AI to react. right now... you could put the difficulty to any level and you could still dash in crossover and win 100% of the time.

This is the first good suggestions I've seen on the forums.

I support this! More difficult offline modes.
You haven't seen a single other suggestion worthwhile?

On topic: Sounds pretty good, something for mk10. Not so much on the costumes though... I already had to grind through the challenge tower for one...

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
"Holy shit... that guy's using Sub-Zero's Deception costume! He must have beat 50 consecutive opponents on Ultimate difficulty without dying!"
I'll continue: "...using only two fingers on an xbox 360 with a glitchy d-pad and Chuck Norris supporting the AI" lol
Anyway, it's a good idea. Also i'd like to see 2-3-4 opponents in one battle and characters+bosses tag-teams. Wow, that would be awesome!