What's new

DLC Friendship / Respect Requests

Call 'em Friendships, call 'em Respects... I like Respects better, but here's my list of suggestions:

First, they're all performed by pressing UP, UP, UP, UP while holding block. They can be done anywhere on the screen, and they're short, sweet, and to the point. That way they're not only a nice way to end a match, but they're also the quickest.

Scorpion: Reveals his skull head, walks to the opponent and puts his arm around their shoulder, holding his skull hand in that same hand.

Subzero: Creates a frozen statue of the defeated opponent, complete with a plaque that reads "Good Competitor".

Reptile: Pulls a large egg out from behind his back and hands it to the opponent. The egg cracks open revealing a tiny MK dragon.

Ermac: Lifts the opponent up telekinetically as if he will kill them, then telekinetically moves a ghoulish throne under the opponent, gently sitting them in it.

Noob Saibot: Noob shakes the opponent's hand while his shadow appears on the other side and shakes it as well. The both lift each of the opponent's hands up in the air.

Smoke: Pulls out two cigars, one for him and one for the opponent. The opponent blows a smoke circle... Smoke blows the MK symbol.

Mileena: Drapes herself around the opponent's leg, caressing the opponent with her fingers whilst making disgusting, sexual "oohs" and "aahs".

Kitana: Pats the opponent on the back, fanning them with her (you guessed it) fan, before giving them a kiss on the cheek.

Jade: She hands her opponent a boomerang and mimes how to throw it. The opponent mimics back without throwing it and Jade nods her head in affirmation. The opponent throws the boomerang and Jade claps for them. While doing so, the boomerang flies back, causing the opponent to have to jump to the ground. Jade holds her hand over her mouth in a mischevious "oops."

Skarlet: Skarlet cuts her wrists, spilling blood into two wine glasses. She hands one wine glass to a disgusted opponent, who can only watch as Skarlet drinks her own blood.

Sektor: His chest opens as if he will shoot the opponent with a missile, but instead fireworks begin shooting up and exploding. "Oohs" and "aah"s are heard from an unseen audience.

Cyrax: Cyrax throws a bomb to the middle of the stage... only... it's isn't a bomb. It's a disco ball. The tiny disco ball begins spinning on the ground while Cyrax breaks into dance.

Sindel: Rises into the air before performing a ballroom dance with an unseen partner while music in a minor key plays along.

Sonya: Gives the opponent a hearty, high five before saying "Excellent work, good job."

Jax: Shakes the opponent's hand. The opponent then appears both shocked and it extreme pain at the grasp of an oblivious Jax.

Johnny Cage: Applause is heard from an unseen audience. Roses are thrown onto the stage. Cage signs an autograph and hands it to the opponent while saying "Not bad."

Stryker: Handcuffs the opponent and reads them their miranda rights. As he drags them off the stage, he is heard saying "I'll see that you get a good lawyer."

Liu Kang: His fists begin glowing with fire and he let's out a warcry before coming to a stop. Then suddenly, Liu Kang holds his hands together and bows respectfully to the opponent.

Kung Lao: Removes his hat as if he is going to throw it at the opponent, but instead pulls a white rabbit from the hat and hands it to the felled enemy.

More coming!

Owerbart

I miss you
Good ones. Cage should stick with his signature friendship.

Only problem is that God of War developers wouldn't like the idea of a little bit of humour in Kratos lol.

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
I really really really REALLY hope that NRS decides to do DLC Fatalities. I felt like from the beginning that not adding Friendships or Anamalities was a bad move. I think Fatals would have more lasting power than they do now if we had more options at the end to finish our opponent rather than just 2 or 3.

For instance, I used to do Fatals online all the time in the beginning because they were exciting.. but over time they have become stale. I rarely ever do them now. The only time I find myself willing to do it is for the Stage Fatalities merely because you don't get to see them as often as your characters regular ones.

Dear NRS - A Friendship/Anamalites DLC pack would be so godlike. If you announce it... you get my monies.