What's new

Difficulty level

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
Hey guys and gals my name is JJ i am pretty new here i am a gay vegetarian singer lol. I have never been that great at fighting games but i have been really into injustice as of late and thought i would try to actually be good. I have been learning the basic special moves for Wonder Woman in the demo but i can't seem to come up with any combos over 25 percent damage(which means im screwed on Very Hard). If you have any tips for me it would be awsome haha it sucks getting destroyed haha.

Shamwow0w0w

Steam / Twitch: Apsasu
Welcome!
Back square, square, x can be repeated 3 times in a row and end it with lasso (down forward square). If you meter burn the lasso at the end it's a 41% combo. Simple and effective.

zydrate101

Welcome!
Back square, square, x can be repeated 3 times in a row and end it with lasso (down forward square). If you meter burn the lasso at the end it's a 41% combo. Simple and effective.
thanks i should of mentioned i am on xbox but i figured out the difference in layout i will try it!

zydrate101

Welcome!
do you have any tips on how to get the sword and shield in there . I find i don't use it at all and end up just dying trying to do something with it.

Greetings, Zydrate. Welcome to this land of learning, knowledge, doom, darkness, and some ponies here an' there, named TestYourMight.com!

We'll be here to help ya. Just ask.
(My PS3 is dead, so I haven't played the Injustice demo, therefore I can't help you all that much. I'm sorry.)

zydrate101

Greetings, Zydrate. Welcome to this land of learning, knowledge, doom, darkness, and some ponies here an' there, named TestYourMight.com!

We'll be here to help ya. Just ask.
(My PS3 is dead, so I haven't played the Injustice demo, therefore I can't help you all that much. I'm sorry.)
hahah i love ponies! haha since your thing is my little pony haha i use to love the 80s cartoon it was actually kinda dark haha. Ahh that's ok! thanks for the hello and welcoming nature with all the doom haha.

hahah i love ponies! haha since your thing is my little pony haha i use to love the 80s cartoon it was actually kinda dark haha. Ahh that's ok! thanks for the hello and welcoming nature with all the doom haha.
That's great, thanks for noticing!
No problem, and the impending doom won't hurt that much, so don't be too concerned!

zydrate101

That's great, thanks for noticing!
No problem, and the impending doom won't hurt that much, so don't be too concerned!
The doom will hurt if i never figured out better combos with wonderwoman haha... maybe she just won't be my main i guess i'll know when the game releases.