What's new

Did the Leaked MK 10 poster bring us to this day?

AkTiVe

o.o
I'm just wondering if maybe NRS was gonna show of this teaser we got today at e3 but maybe felt rushed to release it today because of the leak.

anyone else think that?

I think it rushed them because that same day the poster got leaked all NRS accounts had the new dragon logo and the Who's Next header.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
No. Not at all. Did you think the countdown would just have been for him to say "The name of the next game will be Mortal Kombat X"??

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm just wondering if maybe NRS was gonna show of this teaser we got today at e3 but maybe felt rushed to release it today because of the leak.

anyone else think that?

I think it rushed them because that same day the poster got leaked all NRS accounts had the new dragon logo and the Who's Next header.
I sure as hell hope not. No, I think we'll see some gameplay of Scorp and Sub. NRS is going to give it their all at E3.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
the leak was just the first confirmation we got, he obviously didnt mind the leak since he changed all official artwork to the new logo and slogan after it
trailer was happening june 2nd pre leak

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
I sure as hell hope not. No, I think we'll see some gameplay of Scorp and Sub. NRS is going to give it their all at E3.
And one hell of a show it will be.. Probably with Sabin and Reo duking it out for our eyes to feast on..

Storms, you need a thumbs up smiley.. Since it's my idea, it should be like this : dirty: << Then you get a thumbs up emote

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Ok after reviewing the MK 10 trailer I feel there were a couple of things that stand out.

First, Sub Zero grabbed a branch off a tree and used it. Does this mean interactables? Possibly!!!

Second, when Scorpion started breaking the bones of Sub Zero I think that pretty much confirms the return of x-ray moves.

Can't wait.