What's new

Dictator Superman and Sinestro

GGA Max

Both prefer to rule by fear.

In "The Line" trailer, Hal Jordan is in a green suit when the Justice League is seemingly intact.

But later on says "Well look what I've found" while wearing the yellow and ready to fight Batman.

And later in the same trailer, we see Bats impersonating a yellow lantern, to possibly infiltrate them.

Do you think Supes, Hal, and Sinestro will be on the same side?

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Both prefer to rule by fear.

In "The Line" trailer, Hal Jordan is in a green suit when the Justice League is seemingly intact.

But later on says "Well look what I've found" while wearing the yellow and ready to fight Batman.

And later in the same trailer, we see Bats impersonating a yellow lantern, to possibly infiltrate them.

Do you think Supes, Hal, and Sinestro will be on the same side?
That's actually something really interesting to think about and now I'm starting to believe so. Good find man

Well as of now we cant confirm that the trailer suggests batman was the one placing the gear on the table. For all we know Hal couldve taken him in and stripped him of his armor. Id say wait for more trailers or the games release

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I definitely interpreted the scene with the batmask in the same manner that Chicago_Royal did, as did most I think.

That said, I definitely think that those 3 are on the same team in the Regime time period. The Regime has obvious parallels to the police state Sinestro instated on Korugar.

GGA Max

I definitely interpreted the scene with the batmask in the same manner that Chicago_Royal did, as did most I think.
Well as of now we cant confirm that the trailer suggests batman was the one placing the gear on the table. For all we know Hal couldve taken him in and stripped him of his armor. Id say wait for more trailers or the games release
Yes, not fully confirm-able. Although I can't see GL or Sinestro beating up Bats that bad where they'd be able to take his clothes/gear. But who knows.