What's new

Desyncs still happening?

Tank

Noob
I deleted and reinstalled the DLC data, and yet I still desync from games. I thought they fixed this crap with this compatibility patch. Whats the deal, anyone know?

Before the Klassic Skins started causing desynch problems, the main cause of desynchronizing errors was due to not using default controls. Yes, this is totally stupid, but its true. Those desynchs would happen in the middle of a match, during combos with heavy button mashing. The Klassic Skin desynch always happens either on the character select screen, or before the match even begins. So my advice would be, if you desynch in the middle of matches, and you use non-default controls, try switching to defaults. Otherwise, there's probably nothing you can do about it.

Tank

Noob
I desync the most in King of the hill before the match even starts and during screen selection. It mostly happens when other people are about to fight. It hardly ever happens when I am the king.

nyght87

Noob
If you have the klassic costume pack delete any pre-order klassic costumes you may have and just keep the costume pack #1. This is what many of my friends have done and it has worked yell for us but if you don't have the costume pack and you did redownload the pre-order skins then it is not your fault your are desyncing, it is the other person's fault.

It sucks but it doesn't matter if you do exactly what you need to do if the other person is too lazy to do it as well.