What's new

Desyncs and klassic costums.

nyght87

Noob
So like many of you I saw that they have a "fix" for all these desyncs people are having and all it says to do with redownload the per-order skins you have. I did this but i was still having desyncs all the time (i know both players have to redownload the costumes [nice "fix" NRS] though i know the other person wasn't the problem)

Apparently what you need to do to "fix" this problem is, If you have the klassic costume pack #1, just delete the pre-order skins and if you don't have the klassic costume pack just redownload the pre-order skins. Pretty much what they said in the facebook post on how to fix it but they did say what if you have the klassic costume pack. Now this fix has only been proven by my friends and myself so it isn't like i have tested this with many people but it worked for us lol.

Again, if you have the klassic costume pack just delete any pre-order skins you've downloaded and keep the costume pack and if you don't have to klassic pack just redownload the skins. I know this is probably a lot of information many of you already know and all I've said new is to just delete the per-order costumes if you have the costume pack but it seems a lot of people still don't know for some reason.

Hopefully we will once get to a day where we can use all of our klassic skins we paid for without fear of a desync :D