What's new

Desyncing extra bad today?

This is atrocious. Every 2-3 matches is a de sync in kombat league today (ps5).
And it seems to happen EVERY time I’m actually about to win the set and don’t get the points because

NRS - Get. Your. Shit. Right!

it frustrates me when you have a game that is a hot pile of garbage with its constant bugs and delayed “fixes” - yet the “head of QC” instead posts pictures of her cat all day on X

I get desynced every other game. Nrs needs to fire people asap.. mk1 twitch numbers are already worse than they were for mk11 year 3. Less than 1k total viewers on a Friday night..

The gameplay is pretty good but NRS killed this game before it could walk with its constant barrage of game breaking bugs, aggressive microtransactions, completely barebones online, piss poor customization options, crap invasions concept, and lack of communication.

I truly don’t understand how people aren’t being fired over there.

Fatality o

Cigretts PSN
Bro I had 3 in a row and then probably more desyncs than actual completed matches in an hour. Shit is laughable at this point it’s been weeks since quan came out

LEGEND

YES!
I haven't had a single disconnect on Xbox. Only had a few audio bugs from people skipping intros (which did blow vs Stryker)

Ahh fuck this game.
I’ve been grinding KL to get that titan smoke skin since he’s my main. Fought a Grandmaster that would have put me like 50 points away from leveling up. Beat him pretty handily the first match… all for the shit to desync second match.

so again.. fuck this game