What's new

Tech Demon Mode Loop?

Owerbart

I miss you

So although it looks like tons of meter burning and inneficient scaling, the idea is simple: the cooldown of going back to demon mode can be bypassed. IMO what's important is that you can put both demon/demonless db2 in the same combo.

few tips that you guys may think of:

maximize the damage?
maybe not burning so much meter?

PS: This whole idea might be completely useless.

Soulful Nigma

Black Fenrir
You use 3 bars to stay in demon mode and put them full screen. Im thinking this could be used somehow with her vortex. It doesn't sound bad honestly, just costly. You could simply go for a vortex, or use a 1 bar bnb for similiar damage.

Owerbart

I miss you
You use 3 bars to stay in demon mode and put them full screen. Im thinking this could be used somehow with her vortex. It doesn't sound bad honestly, just costly. You could simply go for a vortex, or use a 1 bar bnb for similiar damage.
Indeed that's why I think this needs some tweaks. Of course I would prefer to got for a 1 bar BNB, just wanting to explore the possibilities of staying the most time in demon mode.

Soulful Nigma

Black Fenrir
Well it seems if you wait longer before mb db2, you can save 1 bar. You do j2, f22u1, 223, mb db2, b3, f222, mb df2, b21, trait. you have to wait till the trait is a little over halfway done before you start. 2bars for 38%, knocks them full screen, and you get demon mode. Its extremely situational, but I guess if you can hit a db2 mb when the trait is about to end, you should have enough time to combo till you get trait again. Thoughts?

Owerbart

I miss you
Well it seems if you wait longer before mb db2, you can save 1 bar. You do j2, f22u1, 223, mb db2, b3, f222, mb df2, b21, trait. you have to wait till the trait is a little over halfway done before you start. 2bars for 38%, knocks them full screen, and you get demon mode. Its extremely situational, but I guess if you can hit a db2 mb when the trait is about to end, you should have enough time to combo till you get trait again. Thoughts?
Right now I'm away from my console but be sure I'll test it out. Indeed these things are extremely situational, but it's a nice way to assure yourself Demon mode continuity. I hope more Raven mains get here so we can try to get the most optimal combos depending on how much of Demon mode we have left. Thanks for your response.