What's new

Delayed Tech Rolling and it's advantages

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Man, I delay every untechable knockdown, to allow the roll. I couldn't live without it.

Great video man.

I am about to make a video tonight that looks at something that is very overlooked, and that is ghetto resets, and finishing combos low to the ground making the tech roll from a knockdown a little harder, and less expected.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
This is my favorite thing about being a sub zero player. People will pressure and ill roll while doing a clone and they will eat it for breakfast.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Awesome info THTB

Between this video and j360 makes me feel little better about the mk kummunity.

This info may not seem like much to the few top top players but for the other players that didn't know like myself. We end up getting discouraged and feel like "man I'll never get better". It also gets frustrating when top players don't share little details like this and just keep it to themselves. Keeping it to themselves doesn't help the kummunity at all. What it does is make people not want to go to tournaments because they feel they can't get any better, this little piece of info could change any number of games from being a loss to a win.

Knowledge is power, I'm sick of people saying "oooo I have new tech, but im not sharing" like wtf is that??? That doesn't do anything to help people, it's selfish and discourages others to get better.

Sharing knowledge helps a kummunity grow and flourish. Look at the street fighter kummunity as an example. They share every little piece of info little or big.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
great vid thtb, i did not know about this at all.
ya should make more like you mentioned in the vid

agree with what dan cock says aswell,this hiding of tech/info that goes around sometimes helps NO ONE,

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Man, I delay every untechable knockdown, to allow the roll. I couldn't live without it.

Great video man.

I am about to make a video tonight that looks at something that is very overlooked, and that is ghetto resets, and finishing combos low to the ground making the tech roll from a knockdown a little harder, and less expected.
Tech rolls are Subs best friend.... having someone delay it means I can d4 it.... and Delaying it as Sub means I can roll away clone.