Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Got Wii U need all day

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
welp I've waited for all 3 consoles to come out before I made my decision

Xbox 1
Cons: Pay to play online, Most expensive of the bunch, and all of its first party games are disappoint and probably coming to PC anyway, first party games filled with microtransactions, all its 3rd party games are coming out on my PC.

Pros: I'll get to Play KI untill i realize its trash (oh too bad I alre..) and think about wasting 200 dollars on an arcade stick for a console with 1 announced fighting game

PS4
Cons: Pay to play online, all the games are on my PC already, extra disappointment points for building a great first party catalog last gen so I can throw it in the trash with there being no BC, all of the cool media stuff is gone probably in favor of music unlimited paywall bs or some garbage

Pros: Xrd Is announced for it. Its price point is middle of the road while still being the strongest specs wise of the 3

Wii U

Cons: It doesn't have outdated PC gaming specs like the other 2 systems, No guilty gear

Pros: It has a bunch of Games I can only play on it, Its the least expensive, There are even more awesome games announced that I can only play on it, The games on it or coming to it are unique experiences that aren't just "The-shit-I-can-play-on-my-pc-except-only-with-a-controller", I can play the games around or even with my kids and girlfriends without exposing them to constant shameless murder and gore (or sports), if I feel like being a dude bro and getting any of the annual cash grab titles by ea, ubisoft, or activision I still can. Oh and Online is Free.

I think it's pretty clear I'm getting an xbone