What's new

[Dec 13, 2015] BMA #8 (Chico CA)

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
TIME: Sign-ups & Casuals @ 12pm / Tournament @ 2pm

WHO: Everyone who Plays Mortal Kombat X and wants to level up

PRICE: $5 cash. All entry fees go towards the pot. WINNER TAKE ALL.

CONSOLE: PS4 (BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER)

RULES: Double elimination, double random on stage select, only loser can change character. All Characters available*

We will be hosting Bi-weekly MKX Tournaments. We were unable to find a Chico MKX Scene so we are taking it upon ourselves to get the ball rolling! All you have to do is show up and game! Need a beer or some food? Just head upstairs and you have Shenanigan's Bar and Grill. Come by, level up, and/or compete in the tournament and gain some respect.

Notes: BMA on the map! Make sure to make the weeklies to avoid being bodied at BATLLEBORNS!

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
BMA #8
1. MadeFromMetal (Sun God Kotal Khan)
2. Odysseus (Jax Heavy Weapons, Quan Chi Summoner, Sub-Zero Grandmaster)
3. Bruin (Cassie Cage Hollywood, Kung Jin Bojustu)
4. D-Hole (Kung Lao Tempest)
5. Kinetic Onslaught (Johnny Cage A-List)
6. ToneLoki (Mileena Ravenous)
7. TisheKing (Scorpion Ninjustu, Ermac Master of Souls)

MadeFromMetal has defended is crown 3 consecutive times now. That is a BMA record, and makes him the supreme champion. Using Kotal Khan MFM has been rolling through the competition like the Juggernaut BITCH!

Oh how the mighty have fallen. 3 is the number of times Odysseus has taken the back seat to MFM. 2nd place is only the first loser. Not much more to say than that. (SALT FACTOR x10)

Bruin after a 4 BMA event hiatus returned in good form. Taking 3rd place and showing Kung Jin is still a force to be reckoned with. If it wasn’t for a couple key drops he very well could have beaten Odysseus.

D-Hole with the biggest upset in BMA history promptly ruined Kinetic Onslaughts night with a 3-1 victory. The matches were not free however and have my vote for most exciting of the night.

Kinetic Onslaught a great Christian, a great man, a great friend but only a ok MK player is probably somewhere sitting on a mountain of salt. “How did this happen,” he ask himself. Maybe it was the full time play as Johnny or possibly the new hitbox. Either way he made bad history.

With a couple of adjustments ToneLoki could have made a play for further ranking. Really needs to optimize damage and get the 50/50s rolling. YOU NEED TO MAKE THE ENEMY PAY DEARLY WHEN YOU OPEN THEM UP. This is vital.

Tishe King is still in the learning phases of the game. Starting to get the hang of normals canceled into specials equals juggle state. He’s really starting to come together though.

Watch the matches here,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_wbHyo3UuTg1x2_XWY5y9w

ButtonMashersAnonymous Chico
YOUTUBE.COM

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Yes I forgot to put it up there before it took place :(. I just like to have the history on the site for the BMA events. Is that frowned upon?
No that's fine i guess. No one has ever done that before lol. But I'd rather you put any results in this section so i can help promote them as well: http://testyourmight.com/forums/tournament-event-aftermaths.14/

Also, make sure you post them up before too so I can help promote them & hopefully get some more peeps to your events too! :)