What's new

[Dec 10, 2011] Rocket City Riots - Huntsville, AL - MK9, UMvC3, AE, 3S, AH3 y otros bien juegos!

blinky

Noob
Info reposted from the original thread on SRK, posted by experiMILK.

Rocket City Rumble went so well, we GOT to do it again!!

BDP and INSANITY SKATE PARK PRESENT: ROCKET CITY RIOTS

INSANITY SKATE PARK
100 SKATE PARK DRIVE
MADISON, ALABAMA 35758
Venue opens at 12, tournaments start at 2

FEES
$10 Venue Fee/$10 Per Tournament
Venue fees include a PRIZE RAFFLE!

PAYOUTS
for less than 16 entrants: top 3 payout 70/30/10
any game with more than 16 entrants will have DEEP payouts! the more people who enter, the more people get paid!
PLUS tournaments with more than 16+ entrants will recieve a BONUS $50 to the pot!
tournaments with more than 32+ entrants will recieve a BONUS $100 total to the pot!

::pLAY THIS GAME SPECIAL CLAUSE::
ARCANA HEART 3 WILL START OUT WITH A BONUS $100 ON TOP OF THE POT (contributed by yours truly) come out here and show off your best stuff!!

TOURNAMENT GAMES:

ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3
2/3, WF LF GF 3/5

SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4: ARCADE EDITION
2/3, WF LF GF 3/5

STREET FIGHTER 3 3RD STRIKE ONLINE
No Gill!
2/3, WF LF GF 3/5

MORTAL KOMBAT 9
No Kratos!
2/3 WF LF GF 3/5

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 13
2/3 WF LF GF 3/5

ARCANA HEART 3
2/3 WF LF GF 3/5
winner can change arcana

TEKKEN 6
2/3 WF LF GF 3/5

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL
To be announced

All multiconsole games played on 360, with the exception of MK, T6, and AH3 on ps3

there may be some additional exhibition matches, similar to our previous GA vs AL 5v5. GA walked out with it last time, AL wants that revenge!

STREAM covered by BDP|experimilk!
http://www.twitch.tv/experimilk - Stream URL

I'll be able to make this one since I conveniently have a doctor's appointment in Madison that morning. Players from TN, MS and GA are expected to show up.

Ah man... I would love to compete in a tournament in my home state... Sweet Home Alabama =)

Any chance that there will be any tournaments happening around Christmas? I'll be visiting family over the holidays, it would be such a blast to play in my old stomping grounds (Gadsden born and raised, UAB grad!)