What's new

Breakthrough Deathstroke v1.04 changes...

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Which stages was he able to use multiple interactables? If I were to take a guess, Hall of Justice? Interactable bounce against the fountaint+explosive drone?

Check the very first combo in the vid i posted above. you can no longer link into the background bounce interactable after using a bomb on wayne manor stage and i think this holds true for the fortress of solitude stage as well, possibly others too.

Yea, you use to be able to do multiple b1u2's. Also multiple MB sword spins in the corner never used to be able to get blocked..

Anyway, i don't want to sound like im complaining, cos im not. Im quite happy with the way he is now, even with the lgs nerf. His corner game is still very good.

I think if they just reduced his damage to the way it is now, pluss nerf the lgs (for the scrubs) he would have been fine. I just think they went overboard with everything else, in all honesty, it wasn't necessary .

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Check the very first combo in the vid i posted above. you can no longer link into the background bounce interactable after using a bomb on wayne manor stage and i think this holds true for the fortress of solitude stage as well, possibly others too.

Yea, you use to be able to do multiple b1u2's. Also multiple MB sword spins in the corner never used to be able to get blocked..

Anyway, i don't want to sound like im complaining, cos im not. Im quite happy with the way he is now, even with the lgs nerf. His corner game is still very good.

I think if they just reduced his damage to the way it is now, pluss nerf the lgs (for the scrubs) he would have been fine. I just think they went overboard with everything else, in all honesty, it wasn't necessary .

Ah right right, sorry, I misunderstood what you meant with the interactables at first.

Oh and something I've been feeling lately... but can MB Sword Spins be blocked anymore? It seems like no matter how hard I scale a combo, I CAN'T get the 3 hit to not combo. It's weird, I think they may have buffed the hitstun of the second hit of Sword Spin. Either that or I'm just crazy.

And I understand how you feel. I like DS, but he's had a rough life so far :(

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I would like the machinegun/lgs nerfs reverted and/or the trait to be not completely useless.

But it's something.
Machine gun has never been changed. It has always sucked, even in the beta. Trait, on the other hand, had the same start up as Black Adam's trait. LOL.

Low shots should be safer by 5-6 frames. The move is unusable in some match ups. Raven gets free soul crush more than half a screen away. The Flash gets a full combo. Killer Frost gets iceberg anywhere on the screen. Complete joke.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Machine gun has never been changed. It has always sucked, even in the beta. Trait, on the other hand, had the same start up as Black Adam's trait. LOL.

Low shots should be safer by 5-6 frames. The move is unusable in some match ups. Raven gets free soul crush more than half a screen away. The Flash gets a full combo. Killer Frost gets iceberg anywhere on the screen. Complete joke.

Machine gun lost some blockstun when his other guns got nerfed.
And yes, Low Shots small frame buff would be nice.

Xenrail

Noob
what the flying fuck is with the downplay in this thread? you guys already had an invincible wake up (sword spin). Now that sword flip has invincibility startup frames, this made the flash - deathstroke MU so much harder.

he didn't get a "little" more powerful with this change. He got a lot more powerful. It's a lot better than a MB Lightning charge that you can crouch block and full punish. Lol +3?

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
He's a little more powerful. It helps against some stuff he had real problems with before. Nobody (except dave) would dispute he's still an upper-mid tier character, but giving him back a handful of frames on low shots wouldn't be unfair - the biggest issue is really addressing the Frost matchup.