What's new

General/Other deathstroke = low tier

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Hitoshura

I haven't been following the patch notes, is DS getting nerfed in some way?
I've heard he's is getting a decrease in chip damage for quick shot, and possibly increased recovery on all forms of quick shot. Have not heard of any buffs. We will see later todat. Just remember low guns do 2% when blocked, so if that # changes then changes were made. I'm at work at the moment and will check when I het home around 9-9:15 pm est.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I've heard he's is getting a decrease in chip damage for quick shot, and possibly increased recovery on all forms of quick shot. Have not heard of any buffs. We will see later todat. Just remember low guns do 2% when blocked, so if that # changes then changes were made. I'm at work at the moment and will check when I het home around 9-9:15 pm est.
I wouldn't mind a chip damage nerf to quick shot. Low shots though, if they nerf that damage I'll be sad. THAT is the move you chip with, not quick shots.

Recovery would be too much.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Yeah, if they change his recovery, they're going to destroy the only thing that makes his zoning competitive right now. Hopefully they realize that it does NOT need a change. I'm crossing my fingers that NRS is going to do the right thing here and not have any knee-jerk reactions, especially to something as trivial as Early Zoner Syndrome.