What's new

General/Other deathstroke has won 3 tourneys equivalent to majors now

jimzam

Noob
so aris has won 3 tourneys equivalent to majors with death stroke. what is the excuse now on the character being bad? death stroke has a lot of tournament wins from wnf where lots of top players go and the nerfs still didnt hold him back. aris did what i suggested some of u do and he learned his new char changes and adapted to win. every one should realize it doesnt matter how ur character gets nerfed because this game has no bad characters. injustice is full of good chars where any char has the tools to win. aris win goes to show it and i am excited to see his death stroke in future tournaments. call me a aris fan because im definitely one now =) what do u guys think of all of this and these so called *bad* chars?

Stchamps

PSN: SoaD_009
I think that people are being drama queens about the necessary nerfs Deathstroke received. However, WNF is absolutely not equivalent to a major.

jimzam

Noob
Glad to see you got over being emo about aquaman being nerfed and just hit the lab. Lots of people don't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
yup i was over reacting at first but than i saw what greats like tom said and they are right. aquaman is still good just like death stroke is still good. it just takes the player to adapt and i learned my lesson

jimzam

Noob
I think that people are being drama queens about the necessary nerfs Deathstroke received. However, WNF is absolutely not equivalent to a major.
wnf is equivalent to a major. look at the comp. look at the all the top players attracts. look at the numbers it gets. it may not be technically a major but its definitely equivalent to one which is my whole point

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
A Major is not about player count and skill alone. WNF is not a major because it's a local for one specific fighting game community.

A Major is about multiple scenes coming together for one tournament. That's basically it, WNF has high level competition, so it's a legit thing that Aris won it with a character some speculate to be bad now, but WNF is not a Major.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Disclaimer:...Before I post this, I just want jimzam to know that the following tirade is NOT directed at you, or the topic at hand whatsoever. I honestly don't know where what I'm about to say came from, but I'm glad I did.
I understand entirely the logic with which you think, my opinion aside. It's a wise question :). And I also play Aquaman. But only Regime Aquaman, because his trident is mighty, and his hair is fabulous.
At this point, only time will tell how things will effect 'Stroke, but there is always the chance that somewhere in the last 2 balances, changes will be brought about that will change the game, and his validity/viability, once more. Basically...it's still too soon to see his future. All we can do now is adapt for today and prepare for tomorrow, or some prophetic shit like that.

But I felt like making a point. Because I've reached my boiling point with all of the Deathstroke banter.
And this is what came out.

(Helpful Suggestion: For entertainment's sake, when you read this, I want you to do in the voice of Lewis Black, perhaps even visualizing his anger by aggressively pointing your fingers all over the place. Okay, begin.)

SOMEBODY MAKE IT STOP

THAT'S IT

I can't friggin' stand it anymore.
YOU KNOW WHY I STOPPED PLAYING CYRAX?!
Because I was SICK and fucking TIRED of hearing nothing but bitching and illogical questioning and ass-out-of-mouth bigotry against fucking Cyrax, because he was a broken tier douche in a world of broken tier douches.
HE DOES 90% FOR ONE FUCKING BAR AND HE'S NEVER WON A FUCKING MAJOR IN THE U.S.
And so Injustice came out, and HERE I find the hypest old OG looking motherfucker EVER, in Deathstroke.
And I didnt get out of the first battle in Story Mode Chapter 7 before I knew I had my main.
BUT NO! IT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE!
EVERY GODDAMN DAY, as if like clockwork in hell, SOMEONE had to go on a tangent about the logic of Deathstroke.
And now, assclowns and lazy bastards alike online couldnt be bothered to make it a damn month of actually having to deal with him as he stood before getting him into trouble with the Nerf Firing Squad.
BUT GUESS WHAT?! I DON'T CARE!!!
I'M GONNA FUCKING PLAY DEATHSTROKE FOREVER, I don't give a shit how bad he is.
TAKE HIS EYE PATCH
TAKE HIS SWORD
TAKE HIS FUCKING UP MACHINE GUN BECAUSE IT'S USELESS TO ME
WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T I JUST DO JUMPING 3, YOU VALUELESS YUPPIE COCKSUCKER
I'M STICKING WITH FUCKING DEATHSTROKE, DO YOU KNOW WHY??
BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO RESORT TO SUPERMAN
I can't stand him. Not for a fucking minute. None of them. Regular Superman is an ass, Regime Superman is a cowardly psychopath, and Red Son Superman is a Communist. I don't care if I know how to Air Dash cross up, or when and when not to piss people off by Zapping them to no end, I AM NOT A FUCKING KRYPTONIAN
I AM A MERCENARY
And I'm going to stay that way.
FUCK IT. Once you're in, you're in for EVER.

THE END.

Coddfish

Noob
What other psuedo-majors has Deathstroke won since patch? I'm not arguing, I genuinely don't know and am too lazy to hit the Googles right now :p