What's new

Video/Tutorial DEATHSTROKE COMBO VIDEO BY TONY-T

Vagrant

Noob
so does deathstroke suck now due to the patch?
He doesn't suck but he's very limited up close and can't really do much more than mid 30's for bnb damage.

His flip is now unsafe

his zoning full screen is super powerful but tbh... It's kind of boring to play that way....

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM

THIS GUY IS AWESOME!

Best viewed in 1080p

in this vid i show a few bnb's both meterless and 1 bar, but i also focus on stage interaction combos and high damaging combos.

this guy has no shortage of damage!
Holy fuck....
And online trolls are complaining about gun spam? Wait till he gets in on you or vice versa...I literally stopped chewing my food watching this

Great job TONY-T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
He doesn't suck but he's very limited up close and can't really do much more than mid 30's for bnb damage.

His flip is now unsafe

his zoning full screen is super powerful but tbh... It's kind of boring to play that way....
Ah, so the above combos don't really apply then? Damage wise or move set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

TONY-T

Mad scientist

His flip is now unsafe

im thinking he is the new noob type character. his combos are fun but i cant see him breaking mid tier, especially now with the damage nerf.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!

His flip is now unsafe

maaaan, stupid patches ruin everything....guess i'll go play doomsday then :/. Every good zoning character should at least have a decent GTFO move for when someone gets in. thats the whole point of a zoning character is to kick you out and keep you out. Rush down characters are supposed to get in and stay in.